Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

In the Unique position to Win as we Improve our Roster

throwing BBZ

We have been infused with Talent, lots of Quality Youth & Talented Veterans.

The Men at the Top have done well. It is Great to be a COLTS Fan!!

Andrew Luck                      Arthur Jones

TY Hilton                            Hakeem Nicks

Coby Fleener                     D'Qwell Jackson            

Dwayne Allen

Josh Chapman                   Gosder Cherilus

Montori Hughes                  Ahmad Bradshaw

Delano Howell                    Ricky Jean Francois

Bjeorn Werner                    LaRon Landry

Da'Rick Rogers                  Greg Toler

Donte Moncrief                   and TRich

Jack Doyle
Khaled Holmes

Hugh Thornton

Xavier Nixon

Jack Mewhort                      Zack Kerr

Josh McNary                       Dewey McDonald

Jonathan Newsome             and more...

Andrew Jackson

I am liking this football team IF healthy....could be strong.

I still feel 12-4 or 11-5.  I am not with the experts that say we have the weakest schedule.

Yes BBs, it is a great time to be a Colts fan :):coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb: !!!!

Yeah that weakest schedule is a bunch of bull... At the end of the season we will see how the schedule power rankings turns out!

Don't want the Colts to have an "easy"'path to their Super Bowl Win this year! ;)

I am not with the experts that say we have the weakest schedule.

Couldn't agree more, "statistically" its the easiest schedule but in reality we are going to be playing a lot of good teams who had down years last year, whilst Houston might not be there on offence yet, their defence looks stacked on paper, Pittsburgh are always going to be tough. The Ravens again are a tough team that had a down season. I think we can win the division again, it just won't be a cake walk like the "experts" suggest  

I still feel 12-4 or 11-5.  I am not with the experts that say we have the weakest schedule.

Yes BBs, it is a great time to be a Colts fan :):coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb: !!!!

I totally agree with the so called easy schedule. There is no easy schedule, this is the NFL and any team can win. There is always 5 teams who play a lot better than the so called experts say. On the other side there is always 5 teams who fail to be as good as projected. This 5 and 5 may be off but that seems to be a good number to start with. I think the Colts fans have a very good reason to be excited about this upcoming season!  COLTS  :strong:

As long as Andrew Luck is healthy -- the Colts are a playoff caliber team.

But to make a deep run in the post-season, the Colts need a better defense with more play makers, more difference makers.   And it's not clear that we have that yet.

Still,  with a franchise quarterback,  anything can happen!       :thmup:

we do have weakest schedule  be glad we do help alot.

Yeah that weakest schedule is a bunch of bull... At the end of the season we will see how the schedule power rankings turns out!

Don't want the Colts to have an "easy"'path to their Super Bowl Win this year! ;)

dude your smoke some good weed.  denver could beat seattle. have best offense in nfl.  colts still building a sb team. fact .

Short list. :)

That was my opinion.  I bet if you asked fans in SF, Seattle, Carolina, SD, etc.  they'd say their QB could do it too.

Well, maybe not KC fans... or Bengal fans...

Point being - a great QB should be worth wins.  I consider Luck in with that short list, but that's MHO as a die hard Colts fan.

(Or, if you watched The Middle - I'm an Indianapolis COTS fan)

That was my opinion.  I bet if you asked fans in SF, Seattle, Carolina, SD, etc.  they'd say their QB could do it too.

Well, maybe not KC fans... or Bengal fans...

Point being - a great QB should be worth wins.  I consider Luck in with that short list, but that's MHO as a die hard Colts fan.

(Or, if you watched The Middle - I'm an Indianapolis COTS fan)

I agree. And have not watched The Middle but plan to start. :)

dude your smoke some good weed. denver could beat seattle. have best offense in nfl. colts still building a sb team. fact .

It's not like it's a far away possibility... It all depends on injuries for the most part... But who knows! It's going to come down to. Denver, Seattle, 49'rs, Colts

dude your smoke some good weed.  denver could beat seattle. have best offense in nfl.  colts still building a sb team. fact .

Why bring up the subject of weed into the forum? For one thing Seattle stomped Denver. Fact! So if you didn't notice what were your smoking?

Having a great QB is nice but it takes a lot more to win super bowls. No QB was as good as Manning but yet he has reached the super bowl 3 times with 2 losses. Marino was a fantastic QB and went one time and that was a loss. Eli has 2 super bowl win so is he better than his brother? Peyton has the same amount of super bowl wins as Flacco. I am all for giving credit where it is due but not giving credit is being narrow minded.

You can say that for nearly every playoff team

Perhaps,  but most playoff caliber teams have better 53 man rosters than the Colts do.

Seattle

San Francisco

Denver

New England

Cincinnati

We're not nearly done Building the Monster.    We've got a long way to go.  

Doesn't mean we won't win playoff games along the way.    But we're not there yet.

Just my opinion.....

Perhaps, but most playoff caliber teams have better 53 man rosters than the Colts do.

Seattle

San Francisco

Denver

New England

Cincinnati

We're not nearly done Building the Monster. We've got a long way to go.

Doesn't mean we won't win playoff games along the way. But we're not there yet.

Just my opinion.....

yet we beat three of those five

yet we beat three of those five

So......?

We were home to some.    Caught another, SF at the right time?

Would you like to play them 10 times and guess how many we'd win?

Beating a team once doesn't mean we're better than they are, nor does it mean we have a better roster.

And you know it.

So......?

We were home to some. Caught another, SF at the right time?

Beating a team once doesn't mean we're better than they are, nor does it mean we have a better roster.

And you know it.

The best roster doesn't always win, ask the chargers and cowboys for a big chunk of the last decade.

The best roster doesn't always win, ask the chargers and cowboys for a big chunk of the last decade.

I don't know about the Cowboys, but I'll give you the Chargers.

But a better roster certainly gives you a better chance to win more games,  and especially more playoff games.

People here want a deeper run in the playoffs.    A better roster will certainly help. 

Am I really saying anything controversial?

I don't know about the Cowboys, but I'll give you the Chargers.

But a better roster certainly gives you a better chance to win more games, and especially more playoff games.

People here want a deeper run in the playoffs. A better roster will certainly help.

Am I really saying anything controversial?

no not at all. I'm just saying having a great qb and coach is the easiest way to make sure you're in the mix During the pats super bowl runs, i don't think anyone would say they had the best roster in the league

So......?

We were home to some.    Caught another, SF at the right time?

And you know it.

The only thing I know for sure is you fail to even consider another's opinion. You also lack the ability to have a debate on other points of views.

The only thing I know for sure is you fail to even consider another's opinion. You also lack the ability to have a debate on other points of views.

Wow.....

I have no idea where in the world this came from.....

We've had no serious disagreements that I'm aware of....

That's a lot of anger to fire off in one shot.

Sorry you feel that way.     I'll go out of my way to avoid you.

Oh, the irony.....    I actually "liked" a post of yours earlier today...   Oh well....   I'll get over it.

Wow.....

I have no idea where in the world this came from.....

We've had no serious disagreements that I'm aware of....

That's a lot of anger to fire off in one shot.

Sorry you feel that way.     I'll go out of my way to avoid you.

Oh, the irony.....    I actually "liked" a post of yours earlier today...   Oh well....   I'll get over it.

No need to avoid. It just seems when other members don't agree with you it becomes an argument at times. No problem here.

No need to avoid. It just seems when other members don't agree with you it becomes an argument at times. No problem here.

Seriously?

You blast me publicly in a thread in which you and I weren't even involved, and then when I ask you where that came from you end your response with "No problem here".....

Gee,  I'd hate to think what you might've said about me if you HAD a problem with me?!?

I don't know what I've done that has rubbed you the wrong way,  but clearly I have....

To the best of my knowledge, I've seriously bumped heads with three posters here in my two years.   I'd be more concerned about it, except as far as I can tell,  most Colts fans here have the same issues with those three posters that I have so I'm not exactly alone.

So....   I'll try my best not to bother you and I'll try my best to avoid fighting with anybody here.