Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Albert Haynesworth

Mrfox

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poison the locker room, perhaps...But just think of the nasty stare that Caldwell would give him during cookie and punch time (halftime). I'm not sure that the locker room wouldn't benefit from some dissention right now, as the coach has them all thinking that they are playing with great effort.

yes that's exactly what this lockerroom needs right now, a guy with an attitude problem who is known for causing issues in lockerrooms...

Yes, good point. Maybe he'll derail our attempt for an imperfect season. I couldnt care less about him, but if we can waste 4m on a washed up QB, what's to lose. Who knows, he may light a spark under JC's butt.

Poison the locker room, perhaps...But just think of the nasty stare that Caldwell would give him during cookie and punch time (halftime). I'm not sure that the locker room wouldn't benefit from some dissention right now, as the coach has them all thinking that they are playing with great effort.

lmao, classic reply.

yes that's exactly what this lockerroom needs right now, a guy with an attitude problem who is known for causing issues in lockerrooms...

thats what we need some one with an attitude, we to soft in our locker room right now 350 nt next to nevis defense would be alot better i bet you with al getting double teamed freeney and mathis would go crazy

Dear God no. Why on earth would anyone think Haynesworth will be anything other than he has been? If Belichick, Fisher, and Shanahan (all better coaches than what we have) can't get that tub of lard to play why should we have any expectations that Caldwell will?

We have enough dead weight on this roster, we don't need to go out looking for more.

Dear God no. Why on earth would anyone think Haynesworth will be anything other than he has been? If Belichick, Fisher, and Shanahan (all better coaches than what we have) can't get that tub of lard to play why should we have any expectations that Caldwell will?

We have enough dead weight on this roster, we don't need to go out looking for more.

its low risk high reward. its not like our DTs are anything special

Edited by coltsrule91

Fat Albert is probably the worst fitting Nick name for Haynesworth.

Fat Albert was morbidly obese, had on set Winford Brimley diabetes, and the greatest positive attitude.

Albert is also fat, is a "athlete", rich as sin, and the worst attitude.

was just released by the patriots. should we try for him?

Sure lets bring in "another injury prone" player to collect a check from the most generous FO in the history of the NFL.

The culture of this team and it's "willingness to tolerate injury" has to change.

Sure lets bring in "another injury prone" player to collect a check from the most generous FO in the history of the NFL.

The culture of this team and it's "willingness to tolerate injury" has to change.

Now we "tolerate" injury...oh my it just keeps getting funnier and funnier around here.....

I dont care about the locker room problem he might cause. We should try sign him for the 750k and hopefully he will see the field. We spent 4million on Kerry C. and he only seen 1 and half games. WHY NOT

He wont play for peanuts, he thinks he's one of the best players around.