Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck at Stanford game.

Dustin

andydwyer-shades.gif

Bert Macklin

Watching Bert put on his glasses on a feedback loop is kind of hypnotic or a classical conditioning psychology test without the bell or the steak as a reward. 

It reminds me of a sweatshirt I saw yesterday. Reasons why the CIA rejected my qualifications:

--I'm open to bribes & see nothing wrong with them at all.

--I talk in my sleep. 

--I prefer to shoot 1st & ask questions later.

--Talk is cheap can we blow something up now? It beats going to anger management classes.

--What? I don't get to seduce sexy French & Russian spies? Darn it! 

--A letter of recommendation from Muammar Gaddafi & Osama Bin Laden doesn't land me my dream job anywhere in the world really? It figures...

Luck is probably playing "Snake" on his phone. I remember the good ole flip phone days. 

I kind of hope that Luck goes full throttle old school & shows up next season in INDY with block cell phone. Now, that would be hilarious in an SNL skit someday with Andrew mocking his anti-latest technology trends. LOL! 

Looks like a military satellite phone not vintage 1985, doesn't it? Ala Gordon Gekko from the movie "WallStreet" starring Michael Douglas...The paper weight phone was ahead of it's time.  :lol:

Michael-Douglas-on-Telephone.jpg

old-cellphone.jpg

You forget how big Luck really is until you see him next to another decent size guy. 

I love how understated Luck is. Love it. 

Yeah for such a larger than life guy; Luck does do a nice job of blending into the background meaning he's never in trouble & just 1 of the guys.