Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver Broncos Superstar Rejected from NYC Nightclub Where Seahawks Partied

IcEWoLF

It's a bit concerning that any of the players would have felt like going out on the town after that loss - particularly Miller after the problems that he has had. I would have probably just had a few in the hotel bar or up in the rooms. However I have no idea what "shameless" has to do with it.

There is no reason to assume that he knew "the Seahawks" were there. There is also no reason to assume that he would actually want to go in if he knew the Seahawks were there. The video reveals nothing about the encounter at the door,  all we have is the word of the website who obviously took some pleasure in ridiculing him.

THAT'S actually shameless now that I think about it.

Have to think Miller's time in Denver is over unless he agrees to a contract that has about 100 outs if he misbehaves.

I tend to agree....but more likely they run him to the end of his contract next year...if he plays great...franchise him...before letting him go...too many suspensions already...just get a couple more years out of him. I will say I was thinking that the Broncos could have some guys with trade value...maybe not so much Miller because they already need a pass rusher WITH him but Clady possibly...and that could open up some cap space...or at least Clark. But I can't imagine giving Von Miller a long term deal when his is up....just like Seattle may run into with Browner and company with their PED issues.

I don't understand what the big deal is.

It is just another example that fans care way to much and get mad because players are not sulking and crying about a loss. Fans want to believe that players care so much that they do nothing but live and breath football.

This is not big deal and calling this shameless is just hyperbole. There is nothing wrong with a guy wanting to go out and unwind after work. I am sure everyone has done that at some point with their job.

I dont know about Von Miller.....sometimes

...but I tend to give him a pass here....on what is written.....

///I wouldn't be partying..... Sunday night...if I was him......but he wasnt playing

///I wouldn't hold it against him...but I don't know if his teammates will

Maybe he wanted to drink his pain away after not getting a ring lol

I don't really care about the aspect of Miller getting turned away, but isn't he like four weeks off ACL surgery? It's one of the few things I've managed to NOT do to myself, but would think he'd still be a little gimpy. 

Maybe they just heal up that quick, I dunno...