Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would never know that because they played ads over the final band with Dave Grohl, Lindsey Buckingham, and an extremely overrated Trent Reznor who repeated the same 5 words over and over.

Don't want to get into an argument or get off topic, but Trent Reznor is one of the most creative artist of all time.

Well most prolly do cause big burly guys screaming there head off at a football game don't jam in there cars to Bruno Mars or Madonna lol

it's always something.  People complained about the Who as well.  I was at that game, the show was awesome

TV isn't as good I don't think

People complained about Black Eyed Peas and I thought they were great.

Bruno Mars is cool. He's kind of a throw back artist.

He does sing about love though so, I can see guys not liking him.

You have to admit, he has a great voice and is really talented

Yeah I wasn't being sexist in any way just IMO if I'm watching a game where big guys are killing each other Bruno Mars isn't the best music choice lol

I'm from Australia and the sport i follow over here NRL (Rugby League) always have the most ridiculous acts for our Grand Final, there are 84,000 thousand fans and millions at home (one of the highest rating shows of the year, every year) and we get pop acts, no-one understands! We want them to splurge and get Foo Fighters or something considering it isn't some small event, like you said it's gladiatorial and we get some boppy pop song........it makes no sense!

it's always something.  People complained about the Who as well.  I was at that game, the show was awesome

TV isn't as good I don't think

People complained about Black Eyed Peas and I thought they were great.

Bruno Mars is cool. He's kind of a throw back artist.

He does sing about love though so, I can see guys not liking him.

You have to admit, he has a great voice and is really talented

I actually like Mars and he seemed like a pretty good kid when they interviewed him on NFLN. One thing's for sure, the age of the classic rock band half time shows has pretty much passed.

Just the thought of Mick Jagger running around a stage in wrestling tights, at 70 years old, would have me reaching for the remote real quick.