Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Mathis Reads Our Forum

HtownColt

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine at least 1/3 of the young guys in the NFL alone, should be tech savvy, in this day and age, and access fan forums.  Particularly going on-line in the off-season, when they might get bored.

If I was an NFL player, I would.  Maybe they're instructed to not use their real identity though.

Not all of us.  Some of us think he needs at least another year to prove himself. 

One season is hardly enough to judge any player, particularly those who've been in the league less than three years.  I think once you get to four and five years, it is what it is.  You capitalize on what a player can give you or you move on.

Richardsons going no where Lol its our OL that sucks.Watch what moves are made in offseason !

I went from thinking he was a byproduct of Freeney to realizing just how much of a beast he is as of the past couple seasons. Way to prove me wrong, Robert! We've been lucky to have him as long as we have, and hopefully he never goes anywhere.

To learn he's one of those guys who takes the time to peruse the forums is pretty awesome.  So uh....if you're reading this Robert...I don't suppose you could play on the O-line too? Could you? Please?