Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tony Dungy doesn't see anybody beating Denver

bap1331

There is something deliciously poetic in that! 

But at least it's just a mate and not your better half.

Right Wallace?  ;)  

Indeed sir. The thought of Mrs Wallace skipping around joyously in her Brady jersey for the whole of January is putting me off my haggis, so I've decided to hide it. I put it in the oven, she'll never find it in there! 

It only took several months for me to see it! 

"and the winner of the doddery git with the best eyesight goes to......."

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallace: 

Indeed sir. The thought of Mrs Wallace skipping around joyously in her Brady jersey for the whole of January is putting me off my haggis, so I've decided to hide it. I put it in the oven, she'll never find it in there! 

That got a hearty chuckle!

I like to hide things (Christmas/Valentines/b-day gifts) in the cabinet with the cleaning supplies, myself. It's worked for nearly 10 years now, clearly a solid strategy.  ;)

What has Denver's 'terrible' D; allowed on the road the last 2 weeks..?

looking at it seriously....With 2 weeks off and the atmospheric advantage of playing at home..and the No,.1 offense in the history of the NFL...

Denver is a big favorite to meet Seattle in the title game

the Broncos were #1 last year & all but anointed then they played the Underdog  Baltimore Ravens    .

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8839423/nfl-playoffs-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-choked-historic-fashion-baltimore-ravens

Would I be shocked if Denver went to the Super Bowl and even won it? No.

Would I be shocked if they didn't even make the Super Bowl or even went one and done again? No.

It's just how the cookie crumbles......and the AFC cookie is not exactly perfect this season either. Even the best AFC cookies have missing chips or can go stale. And you could probably say this about the NFC cookie too. Who gave the oh so dominant Seahawks their first loss of the year? The imperfect Colts cookie which is still not even fully cooked yet!!!

No NFL cookie is perfect.

Would I be shocked if Denver went to the Super Bowl and even won it? No.

Would I be shocked if they didn't even make the Super Bowl or even went one and done again? No.

It's just how the cookie crumbles......and the AFC cookie is not exactly perfect this season either. Even the best AFC cookies have missing chips or can go stale. And you could probably say this about the NFC cookie too. Who gave the oh so dominant Seahawks their first loss of the year? The imperfect Colts cookie which is still not even fully cooked yet!!!

No NFL cookie is perfect.

Would you like a cookie for writing that? :) (j/k)

I respect Tony and most of what he says, However I have to disagree here. This is the NFL, anyone is capable of being beat at any given time! If our O-line can protect Luck, Donald Brown gets most of the carries and our defense continues as they have we are as good as anyone! Maybe Bold!!! but I am a believer.

• 3 weeks later...

Harrison talks crap about the Patriots all the time, so much so that many Patriot fans that used to think he walked .

Anyway, this is why I don't like these people going into broadcasting. They bring all their biases with them.

The media, in a perfect world, is about reporting the facts. Instead, in ours, whether it be political media or sports-media, it's about creating public opinion.

It's annoying.

Are you on my television to give me your insight into football or to stroke and protect the ego of your buddy?

Just ridiculous.

Anyway, the Broncos are frauds. The media *s are really easily moved by regular seasons and beating up on bad teams, like with the 2012 Broncos and the 2011 Packers.

The expertise of the experts is pretty limited.

seems pretty accurate thus far

the Broncos were #1 last year & all but anointed then they played the Underdog  Baltimore Ravens    .

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8839423/nfl-playoffs-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-choked-historic-fashion-baltimore-ravens

that fake arguement finally dies...

nobody 'annointed' Denver except to criticize them later