Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Chapman

Dark Superman

He hasn't been very good this year. Way overhyped. He has been playing better lately

Overhyped? He was a 4th round pick. I'd say for a 4th round pick essentially in his first year of play, he did pretty well and has a chance to improve more moving forward. Sure any NT could have had that production, but I doubt for that cheap and for being that young.

Overhyped? He was a 4th round pick. I'd say for a 4th round pick essentially in his first year of play, he did pretty well and has a chance to improve more moving forward. Sure any NT could have had that production, but I doubt for that cheap and for being that young.

5th round pick

I think he's yanking your chain. That's his thing.

Must be lonely in that basement...

no. Colts fans would praise him for putting his shoes on the right feet. He is overhyped

By Colts fans? That's what you consider hype? People here have said NaPalm and Sambrano were awesome based on practice in August in shells. You can't call that hype. Hype is when Tebow and Gino Smith take up 90% of SportsCenter.

You know what 'fan' is short for, right?

no. Colts fans would praise him for putting his shoes on the right feet. He is overhyped

and let me guess you would pick apart the team if we won the SB.  

How in the world can you overhype a 5th rd pick?  By saying he has potential, or that he has more size than alot of our previous NT.

God forbid anybody praise ANYONE on this subpar, mediocre, crappy team?  People like you are the reason why the forum has become divisive

I swear some people will never be happy.

How in the world can you overhype a 5th rd pick? By saying he has potential, or that he has more size than alot of our previous NT.

God forbid anybody praise ANYONE on this subpar, mediocre, crappy team? People like you are the reason why the forum has become divisive

winning doesn't mean flaws aren't there.

And yes you can overhype anyone. See whalen

winning doesn't mean flaws aren't there.

And yes you can overhype anyone. See whalen

No one said there weren't flaws with this team but you say something negative about EVERYTHING.

Whalen has done alot with his playing time these past couple of weeks, so your point doesn't hold water there.  

Why can't you just appreciate the team and be happy, or if you can't do that, then just be silent

No one said there weren't flaws with this team but you say something negative about EVERYTHING.

Whalen has done alot with his playing time these past couple of weeks, so your point doesn't hold water there.

Why can't you just appreciate the team and be happy, or if you can't do that, then just be silent

i am happy. Doesn't mean I am going to sit here and lie or exaggerate what actually happens on the field

No, what happens is that you decide to jump into every thread and bash this team or the other members.

Its okay though. I figured you out, its all good.

Your just trolling and trolls like to troll. Troll along to my ignore list!

thats not how an ignore list works

How in the world can you overhype a 5th rd pick?  By saying he has potential, or that he has more size than alot of our previous NT.

God forbid anybody praise ANYONE on this subpar, mediocre, crappy team?  People like you are the reason why the forum has become divisive

I have had that person on ignore since they got here......but everyone seems to want to quote them.....so I still get to see those quality additions. BTW....the bolded is correct.