Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official Colts Will Upset the Jags Thread

Kenny

Obviously just satire as a thread title. This getting hot going into the playoffs thing is really happening. I hat to say it man but if we build off this n blow the Jags out one of two things could happen.

1.) We ride that fire and make a deep post-season run.

2.) We show that we are still a young team n get cocky with these late wins n get our butts handed to us.

I may make a thread about this later this week.

The Jags should not be taken lightly. I don't know if this is a trap game, but it seems that they have their minds on the playoffs and the Jags have been playing well the last 5 weeks.

This is a game that the Colts must focus on, get the win and go to the playoffs on. 

I have a very weird feeling this game will be close.

The Jags should not be taken lightly. I don't know if this is a trap game, but it seems that they have their minds on the playoffs and the Jags have been playing well the last 5 weeks.

This is a game that the Colts must focus on, get the win and go to the playoffs on. 

Oh I totally agree, but I trust Pags to have their heads in it as much sa he is preaching "Get hot n go in strong". Can't do that if ya get beat by the Jags lol.

Uh no.

The Colts have way too many issues everywhere. First off Andrew Luck is a bust. Why can't he throw for 51 TDs? Peyton did it!!!

DHB is our best weapon. We need to insert him as a double agent on the Chiefs. It's our only shot.

Donald Brown got lucky last game. The Jaguars defense is 10xxxxxx better than the Chiefs. They even picked sixed manning. Scary!!

Don't see how we contain Chad Henne. He's playing at an all-pro level and its not even the last week of the year!!!

Colts lose this game big by 34 and Pagano and co. Are immediately fired and the playoff game is cancelled with a women's hockey game being played at Lucas Oil Stadium instead.

It's over :(

Uh no.

The Colts have way too many issues everywhere. First off Andrew Luck is a bust. Why can't he throw for 51 TDs? Peyton did it!!!

DHB is our best weapon. We need to insert him as a double agent on the Chiefs. It's our only shot.

Donald Brown got lucky last game. The Jaguars defense is 10xxxxxx better than the Chiefs. They even picked sixed manning. Scary!!

Don't see how we contain Chad Henne. He's playing at an all-pro level and its not even the last week of the year!!!

Colts lose this game big by 34 and Pagano and co. Are immediately fired and the playoff game is cancelled with a women's hockey game being played at Lucas Oil Stadium instead.

Lol. In all seriousness though DHB looked okay on STs today.

I don't know. We will rest luck after the 1st quarter I hope. Hasselback will be in charge then. It won't be an upset because the Colts are good but because the Jags will want a higher pick. They will purposely lose

We have an outside shot at a first round bye or even a 3 seed. There will be no rest for the wicked next week.

We can't take them lightly for 2 reasons.  

1.They have been playing better this late in the season.

2. They have a history of upsetting us at Lucas Oil.  

And we should win this game to remain competitive for a higher seeding.  If we can avoid playing KC again it would be good, they have the talent that if Andy Reid goes figures us out and goes back to the drawing board, it could be a very different result.

Uh no.

lol

The one thing I would like to see, is for the offense to open up all game long.  I understand the need to be conservative at times, but Luck only threw for about 80 yards, give or take, in the second half yesterday.  He and the receiving core need a big numbers game to put some swagger back into their walk.

I still have this nagging feeling that Pep's play calling is holding this offense back at times.