Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Today Was

basketballsteve

Noooo! You guys wanted our coaches fired remember? :D

i still want pep fired....how many yards did luck even throw for in the 2nd half??..pep takes the ball outta luck's hands way too much for me...i can't take no more of this guy....yea he did ok today but he got way to conservative in the last q. run, run, run,...punt.....run, run, run,.....punt.....don't get me wrong i'm glad for the win...but we still should have scored more points....but on a good note i think it's safe to say DHB is never seeing the field again..even griff showed him up today....he's DONE

i still want pep fired....how many yards did luck even throw for in the 2nd half??..pep takes the ball outta luck's hands way too much for me...i can't take no more of this guy....yea he did ok today but he got way to conservative in the last q. run, run, run,...punt.....run, run, run,.....punt.....don't get me wrong i'm glad for the win...but we still should have scored more points....but on a good note i think it's safe to say DHB is never seeing the field again..even griff showed him up today....he's DONE

DHB was on the field today

Happy with today's play in the first half.  Second half was frustrating at times.  Next week will be the barometer as to how we will fair in the playoffs though, today was fairly meaningless.

Agreed. I think Pep didn't want to show the Chiefs anything, in the event that we face them in the playoffs.