Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Done defending Peyton

Shane Bond

Patriots players start jawwing/begging for personal fouls - BENCHED   

Broncos players do stupid crap begging for personal fouls - Ignored by staff entirely.

Unquestionably the best coach in the NFL today, and one can make a case for GOAT. Fox and Del Rio are right down there with Caldwell as an absolute joke.

How did Jim Caldwell get trashed in a Denver-NE discussion :D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was lame....and when you lose..everyone's to blame...

I cant get over 2 12-men-on-the field penalties..and fair catching a punt at your own 5......those are high school mistakes

How about offsides on a 4th down punt?  When the other team is punting out of their own endzone guaranteeing you great field position, no less? Can't forget that one.

Isn't this sort of reaction more fitting for a playoff loss instead?

BTW, I remember in 2006 all the panic attacks on this other forum I was on at the time. You would have thought we were all going to die the way people were acting after the 9-0 start and a more sluggish ending to the year as we finished the third seed.

It is possible NE or heck even Cincy surpass Peyton in standings like in 2006 when we blew homefield and then the #2 seed.

I find it unlikely though Denver loses to the Texans and Raiders to end the year. They could end the year #2 but being any lower would surprise me.

Of course I didn't watch tonight so I must have missed the epic drama unfold......then again we got our butts handed to us by SD too so sometimes I don't even WATCH San Diego if I can help it since I don't like to see big head Rivers act like he won the Super Bowl when the game is over.

Jim Caldwell is a horrendous coach.. It's a valid comparison to Del Rio and Fox's ineptitude at the position. The only difference is they blink.

But its a discussion  of NE SD and Denver..

....and Jim Caldwell takes another arrow....even though he has no connection to the 3 and is a defending super Bowl champ.

Its just funny

Of course I didn't watch tonight so I must have missed the epic drama unfold......then again we got our butts handed to us by SD too so sometimes I don't even WATCH San Diego if I can help it since I don't like to see big head Rivers act like he won the Super Bowl when the game is over.

He does have a big head :goodluck:

Isn't this sort of reaction more fitting for a playoff loss instead?

If Denver doesn't get their crap together, this is the same discussion we'll be having in three or four weeks.

-Offense played great or average.

-Myriad of stupid penalties, legitimate or not, mostly on the defense.

-Drops. Depends on if it's a hold/cold week for the receivers.

-Defense gives up long, time consuming drives and the bane of their existence is third and long.

-Can't generate turnovers.

-Insert one or more special teams blunders here.

But its a discussion  of NE SD and Denver..

....and Jim Caldwell takes another arrow....even though he has no connection to the 3 and is a defending super Bowl champ.

Its just funny

Denver has terrible coaches, and Caldwell is the prototypical terrible coach regardless of his affiliation with Indy. It's just a comparison to how much they suck.

Plus Fox chews gum, so at least he's animated instead of looking like a mindless statue.

Sadly that doesn't improve his ability to keep his players grounded. Or help 2/3 of the team play so much as average.

You know Fox is 24-7 in the last 2 years......right?  Best in the NFL

Weak division?  Luck..? (the kind with no neck beard)..

But will they win their last 3? What do you think?

Because I'd bet Denver wins their last 2.

Miami - Probably squeak by through some mind numbing, head scratching penalty, bounce, and/or lucky break.

Ravens - ???

Buffalo - Let's be serious. A herd of actual Buffalo plays football better than them.

If Denver doesn't get their crap together, this is the same discussion we'll be having in three or four weeks.

-Defense gives up long, time consuming drives and the bane of their existence is third and long.

I think they'll win the last 2...lets see what NE does

You know Fox is 24-7 in the last 2 years......right?  Best in the NFL

Weak division?  Luck..? (the kind with no neck beard)..

Jim Caldwell - 14-2. The team would have been 16-0 if he didn't suck and sabotage them by being a mindless yes man to conservative Polian.

Superbowl appearance as head coach of Indy.

Point being - teams can win in spite of terrible coaching. However, teams can be substantially better and consistent in various aspects of the game if they're coached well.

You could be right (been saying this a lot lately LOL) but I just can't really pencil in anything for certain in the AFC either right now with how crazy it all seems to be.

The D can be a concern absolutely. I would not get overly upset at Manning though right now if I were anyone since he is the least of their overall issues.

You could be right (been saying this a lot lately LOL) but I just can't really pencil in anything for certain in the AFC either right now with how crazy it all seems to be.

The D can be a concern absolutely. I would not get overly upset at Manning though right now if I were anyone since he is the least of their overall issues.

I think CIN has the best team. Barring horrible luck/calls or just laying an egg I think they're the SB rep of the AFC.

DEN has the offense to all but single handedly win games. However, if the offense falters and doesn't play near perfect football they will lose. Hell they could potentially drop 50 on a team and still lose with that D and special teams.

Agreed. If they don't fix their defensive woes they won't be going far. Ironically enough, if Indy wins against the Chiefs, the Broncos would see them first.

I think CIN has the best team. Barring horrible luck/calls or just laying an egg I think they're the SB rep of the AFC.

DEN has the offense to all but single handedly win games. However, if the offense falters and doesn't play near perfect football they will lose. Hell they could potentially drop 50 on a team and still lose with that D and special teams.

You could be right. (lmao) Just have to see it to believe it. Cincy is very talented though.

You know we should just merge the Colts and Broncos for the playoffs and maybe we can win a playoff game together.

Manning can do the first half since we often have slow starts. Luck can play the second.

And then with Mathis and Von Miller you got quite the pass rush!

You could be right. ( lmao) Just have to see it to believe it. Cincy is very talented though.

You know we should just merge the Colts and Broncos for the playoffs and maybe we can win a playoff game together.

Manning can do the first half since we often have slow starts. Luck can play the second.

And then with Mathis and Von Miller you got quite the pass rush!

Win win

But, why even bother Shane?

Manning is an epic choker. And Luck is on his way probably to being the epic choker 2.0 following in his masters footsteps.

WE ARE DOOMED ALL OF US HIDE NOW!!!!!

:headspin:

I know you are sarcastic but i am not happy with Manning right now. I guess its quite evident.

You act like this is something new, man. We're midway through December, with big game implications, with everyone talking about play offs.

This is what Peyton is all about lol

Bengals: game ending pick

Saints : should have been a game ending pick

Panthers: game ending pick

i don't recall, he did make a key 4th down catch, i think it was him . . . i know he had one drop late in the game but it was low and he had his hands going the wrong way . . . tough catch tho . . .

Caldwell had a good game from what I saw. That drop at the end was a poor pass and made zero difference in the result.