Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Ranting Thread

Dustin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rogers dropped one too and DHB did make a nice catch, I was shocked too. When you only have four guys he's going to play if anything I agree with what chap wrote, at some point you blame Luck for his drops because he keeps throwing to him. Not really of course but keep in mind the Colts have extremely limited options. It's not so much being stubborn as it is lack of options.

i feel you but see what happens when dhb is off the field...scored two tds

they still decide to put in trent and dhb...lol man this has to be the dumbest, most stubborn  coaching staff i can think of...

ummm Richardson has done okay he is at least averaging more yards a carry then Brown is today. plus he had a good 22 yard reception. now DHB i agree, he needs to just be released especially with the way Brazill and Rogers has played so far today. Brazill, Rogers and Hilton and bring back Whalen our WR's will be decent. 

Three biggest plays of the game so far:

- The TD reversal, obviously.

-The line drive kick, long return after we had taken the momentum and cut it to 21-14.

- Sheppard's personal foul. 

Slim chance for a comeback now. 

Im very upset that these refs screw up a call once again.

Last week these same ref's could not even get their downs right at the end of the redskins giants game and this weekend they mess up what was obvious a 4th down stand at the goal line when video DID SHOW that Chapman did hit Green Ellis' right foot. Refs should be suspended with out pay for multiple games. 

Im very upset that these refs screw up a call once again.

Last week these same ref's could not even get their downs right at the end of the redskins giants game and this weekend they mess up what was obvious a 4th down stand at the goal line when video DID SHOW that Chapman did hit Green Ellis' right foot. Refs should be suspended with out pay for multiple games.

should be fired but take away that TD it's still 28-14 right now.