Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints/Seahawks tonight

amfootball

I definitely see a high scoring game. It could be a shootout.  Could be better than the Brady/Manning game this season. I have to go with the Saints.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brees pulled out a narrow victory Suna. This will be a spectacular game. 1 for the NFL ages I agree 100%

It reminds me of the chimes from Clint Eastwood's Western "A Few Dollars More." Just like when the chimes end or the Natl. Anthem ends, the real struggle for bragging rights & Playoff positioning begins...

http://youtu.be/z0LGdICKCmU

I'm going with the Seattle Seahawks, just because they are at home. Hoping for a close game!

Anyone else see the coverage over the toddler that is a Seahawks super fan? Knows every person on their roster. Full name, jersey #, and position...Adorable and super smart.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brees pulled out a narrow victory Suna. This will be a spectacular game. 1 for the NFL ages I agree 100%

It reminds me of the chimes from Clint Eastwood's Western "A Few Dollars More." Just like when the chimes end or the Natl. Anthem ends, the real struggle for bragging rights & Playoff positioning begins...

http://youtu.be/z0LGdICKCmU

Man oh man, I actually came across some Ennio Morricone soundtracks over the summer in a used record store. Very expensive but are worth every dime if you love that stuff.

Oh that's just wonderful. Black pants and white jerseys, now I know why I wanted to sleep through this game despite having a pounding migraine and nothing working to make it stop.

Well if I wake up and they lost, I won't be surprised.

Black pants and white jerseys bring out the worst of the worst when it comes to the Saints.

Bogie is sure having a bad week, Chiefs lose twice to Broncos and Saints getting pummeled at Seattle :).

The Saints can still however win their division and #2 seeding by splitting with the Panthers.

Man, I can't believe the lowly Jets have wins over the Saints and Patriots at home with Geno Smith, for crying out loud :)