Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

special announcement?

csmopar

Guest TeamLoloJones

The Colts have signed me as the new starting center. I'm 5'11, 150lbs (of lean long distance running muscle)  and I went to a University that doesn't have a football team.

Do you do a ridiculous head fake that let's defenses key in on the snap count?  In not, welcome aboard.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I do not, and I almost included that in my announcement. :disco:

Hope you protect our franchise quarterback...if not...well let's just say I have a specific set of skills...

Guest TeamLoloJones

I was working under the assumption that any new centers would need to block a little. My bad.

haha yeah...but all kidding aside we need a new center.  If I could make Grigson do one thing in the offseason, it would be to completely cut ties with Satele.  Not only do I think he is the least talented starter by far on the team, he carries a $5 million cap hit next year.  Thats is totally unacceptable.

haha yeah...but all kidding aside we need a new center. If I could make Grigson do one thing in the offseason, it would be to completely cut ties with Satele. Not only do I think he is the least talented starter by far on the team, he carries a $5 million cap hit next year. Thats is totally unacceptable.

I'm not sure he's worth more than league minimum, but I'm not too terribly observant when it comes to the center. I just know the pocket collapses too quickly too often.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm not sure he's worth more than league minimum, but I'm not too terribly observant when it comes to the center. I just know the pocket collapses too quickly too often.

You can survive when you have one weak link on the line, but when you have two next to each other (Satele, McGlynn) it makes your whole line look horrible at times.  All I want for Christmas is some interior lineman.

This isn't like a Presidential special announcement I hope where he tells us all how *bleep* we all are and we're having to send Luck, Mcafee and DHB* into space to blow up an asteroid.

*Note don't let DHB carry the nuke ;)

Has my vote for a 2013 top ten and comedy post of the year. 10 10 10

12570.png

+

fatman_022707.jpg

=

destructive-forces-nuke.jpg

Is that a horseshoe around the 'flume?'