AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In Houston, Texas presumably.

Ahhh ... what can ya do . Your guys lost because your kicker was wide left , right and left. Crazy game that Texans no doubt should have won. Probably really a good night for Texan fans as the new QB looks to be a good fit in that offense. Not big , nor a big arm but he gets it done. Some of those plays he kept alive were special.

How does it feel seeing history repeat itself again? Up big in the 2nd half to only see a Colts QB come back to win with a Houston kicker missing the kick to tie?

How does it feel being dominated by a second year PS guy throwing on your defense at will? Not gonna lie, not in the greatest of moods so if you want to have a go let's let loose.

In Houston, Texas presumably.

Good game Qwiz.  Tough loss.  Can't say I'm sorry, and I can't say we deserved to win, but glad we did.  BTW, how awful were those refs?!?  Felt like every call they made was the opposite of what it should have!  Fumble on the kickoff was wrong IMO and I think the Johnson catch was wrong.  Other penalties, were equally as bad...just awful officiating. 

Ahhh ... what can ya do . Your guys lost because your kicker was wide left , right and left. Crazy game that Texans no doubt should have won. Probably really a good night for Texan fans as the new QB looks to be a good fit in that offense. Not big , nor a big arm but he gets it done. Some of those plays he kept alive were special.

Yeah, he was spectacular. Kubiak going out was killer but we didn't step up to the challenge. Time to get ready for next week. Colts got a good win.

How does it feel being dominated by a second year PS guy throwing on your defense at will? Not gonna lie, not in the greatest of moods so if you want to have a go let's let loose.

Lol dominated? No, Andre Johnson dominated and really, he only dominated the first half. A college QB could of made the throws Keenum was making with how Johnson was playing. It's okay though, atleast you guys can start looking at next years draft a little earlier than you expected.

Good game Qwiz. Tough loss. Can't say I'm sorry, and I can't say we deserved to win, but glad we did. BTW, how awful were those refs?!? Felt like every call they made was the opposite of what it should have! Fumble on the kickoff was wrong IMO and I think the Johnson catch was wrong. Other penalties, were equally as bad...just awful officiating.

Yeah, but can't say it was the worst I've seen. I don't want to blame the officials for the outcome but I definitely agree they effed up a few calls tonight for both teams.

Lol dominated? No, Andre Johnson dominated and really, he only dominated the first half. A college QB could of made the throws Keenum was making with how Johnson was playing. It's okay though, atleast you guys can start looking at next years draft a little earlier than you expected.

Oh and Posey and Hopkins didn't make any plays either. Or Tate. And our defense didn't do diddly squat either right. Case played great the entire game. Bad calls and missed kicks killed us. If you're glad enough with your team's performance tonight to gloat then go ahead. But you won't be picking as high as you think.

the colts played badly until late of the 3rd quarter and that's a fact there is no reason why someone should appologize for their right criticism. Luck and the Offense looked out of sync, the Offensive Line played terrible, Special Teams were poor, they all looked unprepared, Defense made an undrafted QB look like a Pro Bowler and aloud way to many big plays, then you got that horrific call by the refs. it looked like a cruddy evening and the rest was colts magic. but for most of the game it was just a terrible game. 

Oh and Posey and Hopkins didn't make any plays either. Or Tate. And our defense didn't do diddly squat either right. If you're glad enough with your team's performance tonight to gloat then go ahead. But you won't be picking as high as you think.

All of those players will be afterthoughts and in the shadow of the Johnson's first half. Be glad you had Keenum starting because if Schaub started this game, it wouldn't of been close. I'm not gloating as much as I'm pointing out the fact that your fan base thinks its earned some sort of entitlement after winning the division two years in a row.

Also, be glad the refs bailed you guys out TWICE in the first half. That kickoff fumble was set up to change the entire momentum of the game at that point

History repeats itself. Manning comes back late to win in Houston. Luck does the same. Gonna be another long ten years!

Look, Colts played AWFUL in the first half and part of the 3rd...but I stayed up and watched the game.  Why?  Because I believe this team can pull out any game...no matter the odds.  So before you criticize the fanbase for "not believing" in this team, remember, we don't give up on the team and continue to watch the game.  Many of us were PO'd in how bad we started this game.  And who wasn't?  If we expect to make any noise in the playoffs, we're going to have to play like we did in the 4th quarter, but for all 4 quarters.  I love this team.  But I don't love how we have yet to play a complete game against a winning franchise.  There's nothing wrong with feeling that way when you expect better out of a team that you want to call a superbowl contender.  We're pulling wins out of our a**...that's a step in the right direction.  But it's not a superbowl formula.  Got to prove we belong in the playoffs...and playing for less than 4 quarters isn't proving we belong...Got some improving to do.

Haven't played a complete game against a winning franchise??? Did you miss the Broncos game?

Yeah, he was spectacular. Kubiak going out was killer but we didn't step up to the challenge. Time to get ready for next week. Colts got a good win.

That kind of pain looked to be very similar to a bout of pancreatitis I had a few years back. Just brutal pain in upper abdomen . Very hard to even diagnose but I was in the emergency room for about 5 hours and just like Kubiak , all my vital signs were good. Pain lasted about 2 hours.

All of those players will be afterthoughts and in the shadow of the Johnson's first half. Be glad you had Keenum starting because if Schaub started this game, it wouldn't of been close. I'm not gloating as much as I'm pointing out the fact that your fan base thinks its earned some sort of entitlement after winning the division two years in a row.

History repeats itself. Manning comes back late to win in Houston. Luck does the same. Gonna be another long ten years!

*Generalizes fanbase even though has probably never been to Houston before* yep sounds legit. If It's any indication of the past ten years and playoff success then pretty soon we will hear Irsay downtalking Andy because of postseason failures. But if that's what you are hoping for sweet dreams.

That kind of pain looked to be very similar to a bout of pancreatitis I had a few years back. Just brutal pain in upper abdomen . Very hard to even diagnose but I was in the emergency room for about 5 hours and just like Kubiak , all my vital signs were good. Pain lasted about 2 hours.

How long did it take you to recover? I wonder if Kubiak will be missing significant time.

*Generalizes fanbase even though has probably never been to Houston before* yep sounds legit. If It's any indication of the past ten years and playoff success then pretty soon we will hear Irsay downtalking Andy because of postseason failures. But if that's what you are hoping for sweet dreams.

I've spoken with plenty of Houston fans in person, on forums, and other avenues and that's what I've seen. If I saw different, I'd certainly say so but i havent. And if history stays true, Houston will continue to be mediocre with QB and coach issues and never win a Super Bowl. That's if we are staying consistent right?

Sokay, if we get another ring in Lucks tenure. I'll be a happy camper.

Here's to the next 10 years turning out like the last 10 :).

... giving up on your team way too early. Gotta believe at all times. Haven't you seen enough comebacks in this new era to always believe? 

I don't think they were giving up on team. We were just disappointed in how bad we looked. Every body was dropping passes early on and Luck's favorite target was the dirt.

Good game Qwiz.  Tough loss.  Can't say I'm sorry, and I can't say we deserved to win, but glad we did.  BTW, how awful were those refs?!?  Felt like every call they made was the opposite of what it should have!  Fumble on the kickoff was wrong IMO and I think the Johnson catch was wrong.  Other penalties, were equally as bad...just awful officiating. 

The Johnson catch I think was probably correct according to rule. You have to control the ball all the way through to it's end when you go to the ground like that. If he established possession before hitting the ground then no doubt a catch.

I also have a couple of questions on the punt and the fumble.

1)The Punt. Maybe it's not roughing as he hit the kicker before he actually kicked the ball. Granted he didn't get a piece of the ball but I think it was actually before PM's foot contacted the ball/.

2) Did the replay on the fumble maybe end up correct ? It's possible that the ref misspoke when he said his foot hit the ball. It did appear that he hit the ball with his hand while the other hand came down out of bounds. Seems like the official wouldn't say foot if he meant ball. But it could be the call was correct and maybe it happened by accident ?  Dunno 

Also the roughing call on Luck was right , the PI vs Bay was correct. So I guess I'm thinking maybe it wasn't overall that bad ?

I've spoken with plenty of Houston fans in person, on forums, and other avenues and that's what I've seen. If I saw different, I'd certainly say so but i havent. And if history stays true, Houston will continue to be mediocre with QB and coach issues and never win a Super Bowl. That's if we are staying consistent right?

I didn't propose another ten years, you did lol. I feel good about my franchise and coach. And the aspirations of my fanbase, which, you know, every single franchise has.

How long did it take you to recover? I wonder if Kubiak will be missing significant time.

I'm always wrong when I play doctor or lawyer (so probe. not the issue with Kubiak) , but I was fine the next day. Just worn out. But from what I heard , there's two types . The one I had and there's the 'acute" one. The acute one has a fever with it and can require 2-3 days in the hospital. It's kind of a crazy aliment and I think most can be treated just with a better diet. Hopefully this is what he has , as it's not very serious.

Sokay, if we get another ring in Lucks tenure. I'll be a happy camper.

Here's to the next 10 years turning out like the last 10 :).

A lot of other posters wouldn't be. He has to win at least four to satisfy some folks expectations of him.

They said after the game that he was awake and coherent and talking..When it first happened, the way he was holding his head, I thought he was having a stroke of some kind..MY prayers go out to Coach Kubiak..you never want to see anyone with a serious condition. I hope its nothing major, and he recovers quickly and completely.

*Out of likes

You tell 'em, QB.

You got balls to come here after a loss like that. You're alright in my book. Some people wouldn't have the thick skin for that. 

I didn't propose another ten years, you did lol. I feel good about my franchise and coach. And the aspirations of my fanbase, which, you know, every single franchise has.

In all honesty, I'd take a repeat of the last ten years. Would you as a Texans fan be willing to do the same? No worries, ill wait.

You can feel good all you want but in reality, your franchise has taken two steps forward and managed to take 1 and 1/2 steps back within a short period of time.

*Out of likes

You tell 'em, QB.

You got balls to come here after a loss like that. You're alright in my book. Some people wouldn't have the thick skin for that.

Yeah, I'm just meh right now. Got nothing to lose, my team isn't winning but playing well enough that I think I can handle the trash talk and media banter that is going to start tomorrow. Ah well.

In all seriousness I am glad it sounds like he's okay.  That was the scariest thing I've seen on a football field since Collie got knocked out in Philly.

In all honesty, I'd take a repeat of the last ten years. Would you as a Texans fan be willing to do the same? No worries, ill wait.

You can feel good all you want but in reality, your franchise has taken two steps forward and managed to take 1 and 1/2 steps back within a short period of time.

We lost our last two games with a new QB by 4 points. If he is the possible answer and spark the team needs then 4 points isn't going to get me too down.