Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC vs. Buffalo

PrincetonTiger

Cheifs=Overrated

They don't have the offense to play catch up, Alex Smith is nothing more than a safe game manager.

You can say that again.

I remember a Thursday Night football game in 2011 when Harbaugh first coached the 49ers vs his brother and the Ravens with Alex smith, 49ers lost 9-16. Then the NFCCG, 49ers lost 17-20. 

That is when Jim Harbaugh made the gutsy move, all things considered equal, he wanted someone with upside and Kaepernick provided it. That is why Alex Smith was available in the first place.

I would still expect the Chiefs to win a close one vs the Bills in the second half, that is just how they roll but it won't be easy when 5 of their next 8 games are against Broncos, Chargers and Colts, IMO. I believe Colts can go 14-2, I truly believe that.

:agree: I'm watching this game and wondering how in the Heck they've remained undefeated...???

A series of cupcake offenses that were starting backup QBs against their defense. It appears that against a defense like Buffalo's thats actually capable, evem the 3rd string QB is enough to challenge KC. Their offense is anemic on a good day.

The Bills are proving KC is beatable

So did the Texans. And a few othwr teams as well. Anyone who thought KC was unblemished in their 8-0 start wasnt paying much attention. Their offense struggles to score over 20 at times. Any team that could play solid run defense and put up points was going to beat them.

So did the Texans. And a few othwr teams as well. Anyone who thought KC was unblemished in their 8-0 start wasnt paying much attention. Their offense struggles to score over 20 at times. Any team that could play solid run defense and put up points was going to beat them.

depends on pay attention to what. leads the NFL in net takeaways at +12.   

well you just described denver perfectly in that last sentence. Denver I think has the 3rd best run D and by far the best offense. I expect a blow out in at least one of their games.

Say what you want about K.C. but they surely have a defense that knows how to get turnovers when it matters. They get lucky and what not, but they are winning games.

These guys are going to be a real headache for the Donkey's in a few weeks, and I hope they make 'em bleed.

I had a Tecmo team last year that reminds me so much of this Kansas City team.

In fact it was K.C.

TSB 3, #1 ranked defense, 23# ranked offense.

I went 15-1 hiding behind Niel Smith and Derrick Thomas who led the league in sacks.

QB was a guy named Matt Blundin after Steve Bono was injured early in the season. Blundin won the MVP over Young and Favre, with 31 TD's and 13 INT, even though I didn't come nowhere near what they threw in yards.

oh and I won the Super Bowl after beating the Cowboys into the ground.

Go Chiefs!

I had a Tecmo team last year that reminds me so much of this Kansas City team.

In fact it was K.C.

TSB 3, #1 ranked defense, 23# ranked offense.

I went 15-1 hiding behind Niel Smith and Derrick Thomas who led the league in sacks.

QB was a guy named Matt Blundin after Steve Bono was injured early in the season. Blundin won the MVP over Young and Favre, with 31 TD's and 13 INT, even though I didn't come nowhere near what they threw in yards.

oh and I won the Super Bowl after beating the Cowboys into the ground.

Go Chiefs!

I remember those names

Yikes. The ball came out at the very end. I understand having control of it when you hit the ground, but when the guy is down... and on top of you too?!?

I think the Bills got it put to them on that call but we wouldn't want KC to loose a game would we. :sarcasm:  I still think when they play a good QB led team they will be taken down. The Bills are playing their 3rd string QB and if some of those throws had not been dropped they would be winning big time. I think I just heard that Alex Smith has not thrown a TD in this game is that correct  :???: :dunno:  This is the first time I have watched them play a whole game and not that impressed at all. :)

I think the Bills got it put to them on that call but we wouldn't want KC to loose a game would we. :sarcasm: I still think when they play a good QB led team they will be taken down. The Bills are playing their 3rd string QB and if some of those throws had not been dropped they would be winning big time. I think I just heard that Alex Smith has not thrown a TD in this game is that correct :???: :dunno: This is the first time I have watched them play a whole game and not that impressed at all. :)

Alex Smith: 19/29, 124 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT