Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC vs. Buffalo

PrincetonTiger

I think the Bills got it put to them on that call but we wouldn't want KC to loose a game would we. :sarcasm:  I still think when they play a good QB led team they will be taken down. The Bills are playing their 3rd string QB and if some of those throws had not been dropped they would be winning big time. I think I just heard that Alex Smith has not thrown a TD in this game is that correct  :???: :dunno:  This is the first time I have watched them play a whole game and not that impressed at all. :)

Not just that, the  Bills qb  from the 3 or so had a wide open receiver in endzone leading 10-3 and never threw there but threw to no one  at the goal line, just threw to a spot expecting a WR there but went  right into a CB for a 101 yard Pick 6, on another  QB fumble Hali returned it for a TD , and i think another 3 points  came on a drive after another   turnover , amazing they won

Alex Smith is a game manager at best. I don't think he's the best QB ever, but he's not losing for them.

Chiefs can be a mighty fine example why running it so so important and the QB is not god. It's not all about putting up those drooling stats and throwing 5 touchdowns. That defense is going to be a nightmare for the one dimensional passing teams.

Not just that, the Bills qb from the 3 or so had a wide open receiver in endzone leading 10-3 and never threw there but threw to no one at the goal line, just threw to a spot expecting a WR there but went right into a CB for a 101 yard Pick 6, on another QB fumble Hali returned it for a TD , and i think another 3 points came on a drive after another turnover , amazing they won

Third string QB making 3rd string mistakes. Thats the only reason KC won.

Third string QB making 3rd string mistakes. Thats the only reason KC won.

thats what i was saying, I am just l am long  winded, Really watch Chiefs win division and Broncos settle for a wild card and many KC wins were by 1 point or 3 and Vs 2nd & 3rd string QBs playing in first game, amazing 

Broncos next 4 games are big & can decide division and if lose help colts get a bye

away at Chargers, then andy reids KC ( and reid 31 & 1 after a bye ) @ home Sunday night , following Sunday night Vs Pats at Pats, then at KC , thats a tough 4 games and can wear themselves out even if no one gets hurt

have a good night, & the word is GO COLTS To Victory

How many times has the Bills had turnovers against teams they were beating? MANY................

Every time they were on the goal against NE beating them they turned the ball over and lost, that's the Bills...

when i turn to the back of my computer your avatar said # 138,    &  has this carton saying Revenge is sweet and talks about being cut by steelers and now a toip colt passer,  strange so does my encased graded rookie  57 card  

go,,,,,  go Johnny go go go , Johnny  " Oh So " Good

have a good night my friend , go Colts

Chiefs are the first team to go 9-0 while holding all their opponents to 17 points or less. That is remarkable.

Well there ya go- 17 is the magic number for defense. Although that's really been up to 21 the past few years due to passing rules.

So Tuel Time in Buffalo, again, was no different than Tool Time on Home Improvement (where the main person screws up badly). What in the world was with the playcalling in the end zone? I would've grudgingly accepted a FG in that spot; it would've put us up two scores, and the mentality of the game would be very different.

So Tuel Time in Buffalo, again, was no different than Tool Time on Home Improvement (where the main person screws up badly). What in the world was with the playcalling in the end zone? I would've grudgingly accepted a FG in that spot; it would've put us up two scores, and the mentality of the game would be very different.

Agreed the Bills play calling was bad at times