Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name a trade option thread

backshoulderfade

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at our roster and how well we're playing i don't see any areas where we even need the draft except for a wr anyway...we're set at TE RB QB, SS,FS,CB,ILB,OLB,and even DE...( even walden being playing good lately), so since we really have no weak areas i say trade a couple of more draft picks away for a WR...but it has to be for someone worth it like Gordon..or somebody...OR just sign a FA..maybe T.O? can't really hurt at this point and he seems to be much more humbled and mature then he use to be..and he's still in shape..he wouldn't be a long term solution anyway...really can't hurt...i just don't trust these young wrs on our roster right now..especially come playoffs...but that's just me

nicks sucks cruz is..has..and always will be better..plus he can never stay healthy 

See bold below

Premise is simple. Name one player who you think the colts could go for now Reggie is out. No discussion. No why you think he would be good. No telling why people are wrong.

It will be interesting to see what we come up with. I will start.

Doug Baldwin

Honestly josh Gordon would be a good pickup but browns want too much for him. If we do pull the trigger which I doubt we do, does that mean that grigson is seeing Super Bowl this year?

Despite any trade, I don't see why Grigson wouldn't be seeing a Super Bowl this year. We can beat any team at any time. A bunch of teams win it all being the wild card, so we definitely have a chance. 

Here's a short list of current free agent WRs, does anyone on here interest you guys?

Brandon Lloyd
Laurent Robinson
Devery Henderson
Braylon Edwards
Mohamed Massaquoi
Donte’ Stallworth
Steve Breaston
Michael Jenkins
Deion Branch
Early Doucet
Ben Obomanu
Ramses Barden
David Gettis
Anthony Armstrong
Devin Aromashodu
Courtney Roby (KR)
Chad Johnson
Jabar Gaffney
Derek Hagan
Roscoe Parrish (PR)
Patrick Crayton
Jordan Shipley
Greg Camarillo (PR)
Legedu Naanee
Mardy Gilyard (KR)
Michael Clayton
Terrance Copper
Quan Cosby (PR/KR)

Guest TeamLoloJones

Honestly josh Gordon would be a good pickup but browns want too much for him. If we do pull the trigger which I doubt we do, does that mean that grigson is seeing Super Bowl this year?

I think that was already made obvious with the TRich trade.

I can't believe Reggie is done!! Just read it on a different post didn't know he was done before I posted earlier. But I still see grigson holding on to those draft picks. Unless we give our second in return for a low 4th and a high 5th pick. But still at that rate not sure what we get from those higher rounds.

Here's a short list of current free agent WRs, does anyone on here interest you guys?

Brandon Lloyd

Laurent Robinson

Devery Henderson

Braylon Edwards

Mohamed Massaquoi

Donte’ Stallworth

Steve Breaston

Michael Jenkins

Deion Branch

Early Doucet

Ben Obomanu

Ramses Barden

David Gettis

Anthony Armstrong

Devin Aromashodu

Courtney Roby (KR)

Chad Johnson

Jabar Gaffney

Derek Hagan

Roscoe Parrish (PR)

Patrick Crayton

Jordan Shipley

Greg Camarillo (PR)

Legedu Naanee

Mardy Gilyard (KR)

Michael Clayton

Terrance Copper

Quan Cosby (PR/KR)

Barden, lloyd, robinson and henderson

Lavon Brazill

Obviously would be nice if he steps up.

Also, it's a good thing that Havili has been so good as a receiver out of the backfield, and that Fleener is getting better by the week.

Anyway, if we approach this as "we need to replace Reggie," we're going to be disappointed, because that's impossible.  We have some pieces in place, and we should look into a move to bolster our receiving corps so that the team is still a Super Bowl contender.  But you can't just replace a guy like Reggie Wayne.

Nicks has injury issues from what everybody is saying. Isn't Kenny Brit on the trade block too but heard he has off field issues. But all these talks of trades etc... Doesn't it take a lot of time for chemistry between the receiver and QB? Even if our squad doesn't have the Reggie replacement can't we rely on chemistry more so then just talent?

We don't have anything to offer anyone for a premier receiver...we just have to make do with what we got. Brady has less and he has the same record as us. Don't see Rodgers crying without his top 2 guys...we need people to step up and make plays. I don't want to mortgage our future on one season. We have been building a good thing here....lets not have a knee jerk reaction and cost this team long term success to go "ALL IN"