Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What if the colts plan is different.

Maybe....just maybe, EVERY NFL game is scripted! Spy gate wasn't cheating, it was filming teams to replay on Sunday while we think its real and live.

Right............and all the fans that attend the game are actually not at the game. They have been abducted by aliens an implanted with a virus that will turn them all into zombies....................................................

The end is near.....................................Repent................................ :loco:  :lol:  lmao  :lol:

Right............and all the fans that attend the game are actually not at the game. They have been abducted by aliens an implanted with a virus that will turn them all into zombies....................................................

The end is near.....................................Repent................................ :loco:  :lol:  lmao  :lol:

My ...... Mind .....just ..... Exploded! Dude, you are scary correct!

Jeez guys...ive never seen so much conversation over such a stupid topic. Must not have been that dumb. But aside from what you think of this outlandish thread. Colts looked good tonight.

and about how the game is rigged. Have you not seen the refs for the last 15 years? My god. Freeney and mathis getting choked and tackled by the throat and no calls? Yeah. I think its rigged a little more than you think. Theres a lot of money in football. What makes you think it wouldnt nonsense rigged? Money makes people evil, especially when so easily accesible. See you guys later in another thread.

So we win the Chargers game, but the dumbed-down playbook allows us to win the Denver game.. we are 1-1.

We win the Chargers game, but exposed our playbook, and lose to Denver... were are 1-1.

Huh?

Interestingly, Joe Staysniak was quoted on 1070 saying that there were multiple plays on offense he's never seen the Colts run before, and several new sets on D as well. Sounds like the team really was holding part of the playbook back for the Broncos.

Interestingly, Joe Staysniak was quoted on 1070 saying that there were multiple plays on offense he's never seen the Colts run before, and several new sets on D as well. Sounds like the team really was holding part of the playbook back for the Broncos.

I have said that people were calling the Jax game the trap game between the Niners & Seattle, when it turned out that the Charger game turned out to be the trap game, making it a short week before the monumental war of 1812, & coming right after the big win over Seattle...

With all that said I can see where constructing a "vanilla" game plan could have been a strategic move on part of the coaching staff, but I am sure it was a strategic move that the coaching staff thought they could have had more success with if executed properly or more efficiently.... I mean with 3:40 left in the game there was still a thread of hope that Luck could at least tie things up...

But "losing" on purpose is preposterous...

This is pretty typical for big games like the Broncos game was.  When you know you're the better team you play more vanilla and don't expose secrets.  You save the secrets for the really good teams.  

To the OP I'll just quote Herm Edwards...."YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!"

Different from what we are thinking.

What if we lost the chargers game on purpose.

It just seemed like right when were catching hype and praise, we lay a complete egg. Penalties. We had one of the lowest penalties in the league, and yet the D commits them on key third downs.

Dropped passes. Colts play better under the radar. It's just my opinion but maybe.. We lost on purpose to keep us under the radar. Win the Denver game who will most likely be fighting for number one seed. And who, will have a win over them contending for the number one...

That's right, the colts!

They're thinking outside the box, just like our GM stated "dynisties think outside of the box".

Denver plays the chargers later this year. If they win, and we win Sunday night, colts will own number one seed come playoffs.

Dumbest thread i have ever seen in my life. EVER. wow. go to sleep

So we win the Chargers game, but the dumbed-down playbook allows us to win the Denver game.. we are 1-1.

We win the Chargers game, but exposed our playbook, and lose to Denver... were are 1-1.

Huh?

Beating Manning in his house was many times more valuable to the Franchise than the SD game.

The man who writes the checks got the biggest & last laugh.

Boy guys I'm glad this is over the Internet. Other wise I'd care what you think of me.

And the fact that you think the NFL is so trustworthy to try and win every game and not plan on losing some purposefully is foolish. The game is rigged to the core.

Yeah cause team owners want to potentially lose money. Makes sense 

If you think it's rigged, why do you watch?

Yeah cause team owners want to potentially lose money. Makes sense 

If you think it's rigged, why do you watch?

I watch because I love the game of football. Just because I don't like the refs doesn't mean I don't like football. Sometimes you have to take a loss to win the war. All I was saying was it could have been a plan to suck so we could remain under the radar where one of our strength lies. The media was saying along with some of us, that irsay did it to make this game a big deal and manning chokes in big games, and yet I didn't see anyone say anything about how amusing and stupid everyone was for saying it, yet I say it could have been a smart move to lose on purpose. We nearly blew out the broncos. How outlandish is that? You guys need to relax and stop flaming me.

I watch because I love the game of football. Just because I don't like the refs doesn't mean I don't like football. Sometimes you have to take a loss to win the war. All I was saying was it could have been a plan to suck so we could remain under the radar where one of our strength lies. The media was saying along with some of us, that irsay did it to make this game a big deal and manning chokes in big games, and yet I didn't see anyone say anything about how amusing and stupid everyone was for saying it, yet I say it could have been a smart move to lose on purpose. We nearly blew out the broncos. How outlandish is that? You guys need to relax and stop flaming me.

Have you ever heard the saying "quit while you're ahead"? You should quit while you're behind because all you're doing is digging yourself deeper.

If you want this to die, which you should because it's embarrassing, just stop responding to every post and eventually it will die.

P.S. If you don't take my advice that's fine, this thread is quite entertaining.

well it is certainly a hot topic. The fact this this is so tells me many do not have much a life other than this forum. This should not be a hot topic. You go to sleep.

i commented on it once to let you know how stupid this thread is, 90% of the other people commented to make fun of you.. you're clueless.

You have got to be one of the least knowledgeable football fan i have ever seen. reading up on all this non sense has given me a good laugh. thanks bud.