Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Legion of Womb

BronxColtNYC

I thought he was imitating Sherman's arms-out-wide celebration after that first TD but then I realized that he was making the T and Y gesture. That guy literally changed the game himself quite a few times today.

I thought he was imitating Sherman's arms-out-wide celebration after that first TD but then I realized that he was making the T and Y gesture. That guy literally changed the game himself quite a few times today.

come on qwizboy you should know the ty celebration by now. hes done it twice to the texans haha. sorry couldnt resist

come on qwizboy you should know the ty celebration by now. hes done it twice to the texans haha. sorry couldnt resist

haha It's been so long since we last played, and though it's on my DVR I still haven't watched that second game yet lmao

sherman played his zone, the safety didn't pick up Hilton quick enough.

I did see chancellor not getting there in time and when someone is as wide open as ty was neither its a great route or someone messed up their assignment

The NBC guys were not impressed with how Sherman stopped on the first TY touchdown

I noticed that too.  He slowed down before the play was over.  I thought if he had chased TY down the entire play he might have caught him.  But thanks for not playing 100% the entire play.  Despite that, Sherman still played a good game.  Just not good enough...

Reminding people to call him TY instead of his real name which is Eugene.  :-P  

But he had a career game today.  Of course that's while he was on my fantasy bench.  

I noticed that too.  He slowed down before the play was over.  I thought if he had chased TY down the entire play he might have caught him.  But thanks for not playing 100% the entire play.  Despite that, Sherman still played a good game.  Just not good enough...

I think he finally realized how fast T.Y. actually is and didn't have the speed to close on him. Slowing down was his only option. 

I think it's funny that they had little creative names for their secondary and each player. It's cute.

I also see the word, "swagger," thrown around a lot on their boards. REALLY? I thought 12 year olds say that. That word died off here a long time ago. lol

As long as we're making bad rhyming puns, I'd say that after yesterday, they are now the Legion Entombed.

http://instantrimshot.com/

I think it's funny that they had little creative names for their secondary and each player. It's cute.

I also see the word, "swagger," thrown around a lot on their boards. REALLY? I thought 12 year olds say that. That word died off here a long time ago. lol

Well, this may be a bad time to mention that I'm kinda tired of appending -strong to various things.  Although that's at least partly due to the fact that Lance Armstrong, aka the worst person in the world, left his stench on it.