Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw may need surgery [Merge]

Ja'Crispy

It's them not opening holes. That's why I said he's not settled in. It takes time for a RB to get comfortable with an oline. And he's still learning the playbook and getting chemistry with Andrew Luck

There was a few massive holes he missed opened up behind Castonzo, there was a few times he was hit behind the LOS, I recorded it but internet died on me so have to redo ituse I did not get it on here in time but he did leave  almost a 100 yard day out on the field

I think that's a little far fetched. I mean, it would be different if we were stuck in a 3 year contract with him and he was in the final year. But we signed him in the offseason, where he would have gone through numerous medical exams. We weren't negotiating at arms length with NYG, so they would have been forthcoming with information as they didn't have any interest in whether we signed him or not -not same division, or conference for that matter, nor do we even play them. That being the case, if what you said were to be true, then we would have signed Ahmad Bradshaw for the sole reason of looking to trade a high draft pick for TR or some other highly touted RB at the first sign of Bradshaw's getting weak...and that just makes no sense at all. Especially in light of the fact that no one could have foreseen that the Browns would just drop everything two weeks in and throw in the towel and give away their best RB to the first bidder. Chances are, we signed him, knowing of his injury history, and wanted a quality running back for a year until we could find a suitable long-term replacement in the draft, free agency, or in this case, via trade.

You took this a little farther out than what I was thinking of. What I should have elaborated on was that I'm wondering aloud if perhaps Bradshaw had gotten hurt in either of the first game or two and played through the injury. And then agitated against the 49ers. Just a random thought. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

You took this a little farther out than what I was thinking of. What I should have elaborated on was that I'm wondering aloud if perhaps Bradshaw had gotten hurt in either of the first game or two and played through the injury. And then agitated against the 49ers. Just a random thought. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

Oh my mistake.  I guess I kinda did get a bit too deep, huh?  lol

Well that's certainly not good news.   This is seriously starting to get ridiculous.  Next thing we know, Luck's going to get sacked and his leg will disintigrate.  I mean, when was the last time a franchise lost two starting RBs in the first 4 weeks?  In the same season?  I really hope he's fine, but this injury bug is disheartening.

sure it has happened, think Denver one being Moreno other who he was to replace his first year in

but not perfectly sure

What a shame if he is out for good. I really hope something can be done to get him back this season and to play more games, especially if we make the playoffs.

We knew he had an injury prone past too so there was always this risk. RB is an area that has been certainly beat up this year.

Bradshaw's rushing performance vs. the 49ers will likely be etched in my memory forever.......he ran with passion.....a mission.

I hope it all works out.

Ballard and now Bradshaw...   Indy has some phenomenal depth at RB.   

T Rich and Brown will be more than fine...   as long as "they both" can stay in the game.

I actually LOVE the thought of Brown getting a lot of carries in this O.     He will be huge for this team from here on out.

...as it turns out now.....if Bradshaw is out...the TRich trade was something we had to do to make the playoffs this year...

...neck or back surgery is bad....

...Bradshaw was a proven guy..our hardest runner.....I hope they don't have to cut on him

That might end his career

It's a bummer situation for sure. I was so excited that we had such a deep backfield with TRICH BRADSHAW and yes...BROWN...yes, THAT BROWN!

Unfortunately it sure seems like Bradshaw may not be able to find a home because he can't stay on the field