Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whats up with t.y.hilton

colts_100nascar17fan

Now we need to get a few 6-4 or6-5 receivers at 240-250 lbs that run 4.6 or 4.7 who can block for our power/no pass offense!,,

I thought the Colts did a good job of using efficient passes to open up the running game, but then the 49ners couldn't stop the run, so we kept pounding the ball. There's going to be situations where they will need to pass more and I think they will do what's needed.

While I enjoy playing fantasy football I dont confuse the difference between fantasy and reality. As long as the Colts win I don't care who runs and or catches the ball. 

Never said I confused fantasy football with Colts winning just putting some humor into the situation don't take life so seriously its only a game GO COLTS

Never said I confused fantasy football with Colts winning just putting some humor into the situation don't take life so seriously its only a game GO COLTS

Most try to make it clear if their comment is to be taken as humor or sarcasm.  :scratch:   I wasn't the only one who took your comment to be serious. 

What ? I don't see anyone but you commenting get your facts straight before you make any judgements :scratch:

I guess you didn't notice Mr. Blueblood? It's not a point of making judgements. It's a point of being clear on what you mean. I made my comment because there are some that think their fantasy teams are more important than reality football. That's all, no more no less. 

I guess you didn't notice Mr. Blueblood? It's not a point of making judgements. It's a point of being clear on what you mean. I made my comment because there are some that think their fantasy teams are more important than reality football. That's all, no more no less. 

First it was not Blueblood it was Blueshoe and it was on another post had nothing to do with this one. I never said I think that fantasy football is more important then reality football you made that call. GO COLTS

He is killing me in fantasy football can't trust him now with this offense never no what to expect

I know what you mean.  Hard to pick when to play him and when not too.

now b4 I get jumped on for saying that.... I would take a Colts win over a fantasy football win every time.  Just saying, for fantasy purposes, it is hard to tell which weapons we are going to use from week to week.  in real football perspective, this is a good thing.

now b4 I get jumped on for saying that.... I would take a Colts win over a fantasy football win every time.  Just saying, for fantasy purposes, it is hard to tell which weapons we are going to use from week to week.  in real football perspective, this is a good thing.

I say this every week to people.  Why would you want it any other way?

Both obvious is great to have.

Yes I understand sometimes you just have to get lucky I have been a COLTS fan since 1968 live and die with every loss been through it all have gone to many games in Indy from NEW JERSEY. Fantasy Football is just what it say's its FANTASY  GO COLTS  have good day