Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers/Seahawks Game

21isSuperman

Not this crap again. Tell me again why they are having a Super Bowl in JERSEY in the middle of winter with potential weather disasters?

After this and the opening game in Denver this is laughable.

Tampa v NO was delayed an hour today as well from a lightening strike.

We must have a record number of delays this early in the season.

Man this Seahawks defense is nasty.....and I very rarely use nasty to describe anything in football.

And no, the fact that I got Seattle's defense on fantasy has nothing to do with me calling them nasty.

Agreed- just plain nasty.

SF is no slouch either

hey congrats your Bills today chief:)

I think there's one thing us fans of AFC teams (Pats, Colts, Bills, Texas, and anyone else here) can agree on...

That we can all be thankful that all of us only have to play Seattle once every 4 years.

They didn't look so hot last week. Totally different team at home.

Even so they only gave up 7 points in their W....Panthers aren't exactly a good team but they're still a little tough to beat....

I was gonna say the Panthers actually melted down on defense vs. Buffalo and then I realized you were a Bills fan. So sorry about that.

Good win today. Join us in the 1-1 celebration crowd. We have cookies.

I was gonna say the Panthers actually melted down on defense vs. Buffalo and then I realized you were a Bills fan. So sorry about that.

Good win today. Join us in the 1-1 celebration crowd. We have cookies.

Yeah it was. I was away for most of the day so I'm waiting to see a highlight reel of it (I get a pretty comprehensive highlight reel on Comcast On Demand). Pretty good day for me.

On the NFL side, the Bills won and I won big in fantasy

On the MLB side, the Sox won, beating the Yankees and officially eliminating them from winning the AL East, and Tampa Bay ended up losing, bringing the magic # down to 4.

Yeah it was. I was away for most of the day so I'm waiting to see a highlight reel of it (I get a pretty comprehensive highlight reel on Comcast On Demand). Pretty good day for me.

On the MLB side, the Sox won, beating the Yankees and officially eliminating them from winning the AL East, and Tampa Bay ended up losing, bringing the magic # down to 4.

Oh is Boston going to get another Championship this year? We all know how starved they must be for another. lmao It's been a few years or so since one of their teams won it all.

Oh is Boston going to get another Championship this year? We all know how starved they must be for another. lmao It's been a few years or so since one of their teams won it all.

Well, the Red Sox have actually missed the playoffs the past 3 years and we are doing much better than anybody (including me) expected them to do this year. Don't worry, don't expect the Celtics to amount to much this year....

Well, the Red Sox have actually missed the playoffs the past 3 years and we are doing much better than anybody (including me) expected them to do this year. Don't worry, don't expect the Celtics to amount to much this year....

Like I said in the baseball is back thread (under misc discussions) in the beginning of the year that the Red Sox would be contenders...They've exceeded even my expectations...The World Series is gonna be going through Fenway this year..but I also have to add..that was one heck of a tribute to Mariano Rivera the Red Sox did before the game...Even though I hate the Yankees, Rivera is the greatest closer of all time, and did it the right way, with dignity and class...

Congrats also to Buffalo..I play in a salary cap league, and my 2nd QB is EJ Manuel..He doesn't have spectacular stats so far, but he's consistent, and very poised for a rookie thrown into the fire...I think your management made the right choice taking him over Geno Smith.

But anyway..GO RED SOX...only thing I've had to cheer about today...as I lost in all my leagues except for my salary cap, which didn't do that great either today.

The Red Sox just make me happy. They are one of the best sports stories of the year. Beating the Yankees is pure heaven.

The niners better hope they dont have to face this Seattle team on the road in the playoffs. What a nasty defense. Kaep could not do anything. Just when I thought the niners were looking the best team ... boom. Still early but nice win for the hawks.