Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Irsay Tweet.....

chrisfarley

...... Prediction.   Jim Irsay has been going off on the coaching staff and players at times on Twitter.  I noticed he's been mum so far so here is a prediction as to what he will say very soon.  I would like your predictions too!!

@JimIrsay

Stadium roof now closed and mandatory meeting at Lucas Oil on the field, no one allowed to leave until answers given, and a on-field walk-thru of what went wrong.  Fans deserve more.

...... Prediction. Jim Irsay has been going off on the coaching staff and players at times on Twitter. I noticed he's been mum so far so here is a prediction as to what he will say very soon. I would like your predictions too!!

@JimIrsay

Stadium roof now closed and mandatory meeting at Lucas Oil on the field, no one allowed to leave until answers given, and a on-field walk-thru of what went wrong. Fans deserve more.

it won't be that..

It's his business. Loss lose him money so he has every right to be mad and demand better. He spent his money to build a better team. Yes someone had to answer because we played better last season with less. On defense we lack a pass rush although Bjoern Werner looked pretty good this game

My prediction: @JimIrsay

Still fuming over our loss to the Miami Jaguars (hic), must play better or heads will roll, want to see improvement next week versus the S.F. Giants......

gotta love the word "fuming", I think that's exactly what he does, fumes.  I would not have liked to be in his suite today, I would have had to be highly medicated.

I hate to say it, but he is starting to act like his father. The difference is jimmy uses social media to pummel his coaches and staff, while his dad went down to the locker room and field in person. A pretty scary trend.

you realize this thread is a joke right?

I hate to say it, but he is starting to act like his father. The difference is jimmy uses social media to pummel his coaches and staff, while his dad went down to the locker room and field in person. A pretty scary trend.

i take it you didn't comprehend the op. re read it. irsay didn't send a tweet

I know he hasn't tweeted yet, but was discussing past tweets. I wouldn't expect the forthcoming one to be too complimentary , based on past tweet trends.

Yea, I was thinking that the longer he hasn't tweeted, the more cooled off he might be, however, I wouldn't put money on it either... :rawr:

It's 8:56pm Sunday and Irsay still hasn't tweeted.  I suspect he is at the Colts Complex getting an explanation from the coaching staff and Grigsy.  Pretty scary that he hasn't tweeted.  This is very curious.  Anticipation is killing me.  It's like waiting for the next episode of Here comes Honey Boo Boo.  I just can't take it.

To complete transformation:

2 beakers full of vodka

1 bottle of tums

1 loss to Miami

1 IPad

1 highlight reel of Manning putting up 40 points every game for Denver.

The more Manning accomplishes and the less we accomplish, the more the skewer twists and turns inside of Jim-Bo and the weirder and weirder the tweets will get.  I like your post..... LOL (by the way, Peyton Manning is amazing and Denver will never be the same)

I think it's the opposite.  I figure Irsay is happy for Manning's success.  If he had offered him a deal, I assume he would have taken it, and that would have pretty much sealed the deal on the possibility of another SB ring.  I'm not saying Peyton couldn't elevate this squad.  But with our protection issues, it would definitely be sketchy.  And with his big contract, who knows who else we would have had to let go, and what FA's we might not have signed.  

Not a fan of him putting staff on blast on Twitter, and think that stuff should be handled in house.  But like a lot of people have said, it's his team, and his call.  I just hope things don't get ugly and cause derision in the ranks.

Manning just keeps getting better. This may be his year again like it was in 2006. I agree, this will just kill Jimmy , and possibly send him into a tweeting frenzy that will bring the house down.

Yea, he still hasn't tweeted, he must be burning mad.  He better tweet soon before he explodes.  can't wait to see what's on the mother-ship commanders mind.  Jim, the engines are going to blow, Scottie, I said full speed ahead, Jim warp speed but she's going to crack apart.

Just curious....

But when people make posts here,  do they actually know that....   ummm....    ahhhh.....   uhhhh.....   other people can -- you know -- ehhhh.....   read their posts?!?

I'm not too sure about that anymore....   because they are some awfully strange posts in this thread....

Awfully strange....     an unexpected loss can do that to fans....    i get that...

But....   I'm just sayin.....       :dunno: