Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Irsay Tweet.....

chrisfarley

Yea, he still hasn't tweeted, he must be burning mad.  He better tweet soon before he explodes.  can't wait to see what's on the mother-ship commanders mind.  Jim, the engines are going to blow, Scottie, I said full speed ahead, Jim warp speed but she's going to crack apart.

He hasn't said anything yet. :HFire:

Irsay needs to realize this is a rebuilding team and temper expectations. It was a magical year getting to the playoffs after going 2-14 , but the process continues. Luck is going to be a great quarterback , but will he be able to carry mediocre talent to the playoffs in some years , like Manning did ? I am thinking Irsay got a big head from the Manning years , and believe that his wheeling dealings recently will give him the same success as that Colts era. The problem is , Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of our time. I'm more convinced of that than ever , after he shredded the Ravens. If he gets another Super Bowl win, his legacy will be further enhanced , and 12-11 would look much better than 9-11 in playoff appearances.

Jim Irsay contemplating on who to put in blast/fire lol. Hopefully Pep Hamilton gets put in blast he is learning on the job! Normally that's fine but not in the NFL

so you are against starting Andrew Luck any other rookie starting last year then? Because they were learning on the job too and still are.