Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

I think he is going to be a big help to this team.

The O line has been great. We need to run the ball more. Bradshaw gets + yards almost every run.

The O line has been great. We need to run the ball more. Bradshaw gets + yards almost every run.

Yeah, I would have loved to have seen more of him today. They kind got away... and the offense bogged down.

Yeah, I would have loved to have seen more of him today. They kind got away... and the offense bogged down.

Yeah pretty much if we lose, you can kind of pin it on a stagnant offense.  I don't even think Miami's D has played that well.  Our O just fizzles then sizzles. 

Yeah pretty much if we lose, you can kind of pin it on a stagnant offense. I don't even think Miami's D has played that well. Our O just fizzles then sizzles.

On a positive note the defense looks good.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• More jskinnz is a better thing. 
    • Imagine THAT running at you full speed with big Q Running interference!!!
    • Here is a list of players who have opted out.   The site said it was from today but doesn't include Tell and Milligan.   Arizona Cardinals Marcus Gilbert, OT Atlanta Falcons - Baltimore Ravens Andre Smith, OT De'Anthony Thomas, WR Buffalo Bills E.J. Gaines, CB Star Lotulelei, DT Carolina Panthers Christian Miller, OLB Jordan Mack, LB Cincinnati Bengals Isaiah Prince, OT Josh Tupou, DT Chicago Bears Jordan Lucas, S Eddie Goldman, DT Cleveland Browns Colby Gossett, G Andrew Billings, DT Drew Forbes, G Drake Dorbeck, OT Dallas Cowboys Jamize Olawale, FB Stephen Guidry, WR Maurice Canady, CB Denver Broncos Ja'Wuan James, OT Kyle Peko, DT Detroit Lions Geronimo Allison, WR John Atkins, DT Green Bay Packers Devin Funchess, WR Houston Texans Eddie Vanderdoes, DT   Indianapolis Colts Skai Moore, LB   Kansas City Chiefs Damien Williams, RB Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, G   Las Vegas Raiders Ukeme Eligwe, LB D.J. Killings, DB Jeremiah Valoaga, DE   Los Angeles Chargers - Los Angeles Rams Chandler Brewer, OT   Jacksonville Jaguars Lerentee McCray, DE/LB Al Woods, DT   Miami Dolphins Albert Wilson, WR Allen Hurns, WR   Minnesota Viking Michael Pierce, DT   New England Patriots Matt LaCosse, TE Marqise Lee, WR Patrick Chung, S Dont'a Hightower, LB Brandon Bolden, RB Marcus Cannon, OT Danny Vitale, FB Najee Toran, OL   New Orleans Saints Cole Wick, TE Jason Vander Laan, TE   New York Giants Da'Mari Scott, WR Nate Solder, LT   New York Jets C.J. Mosley, LB Leo Koloamatangi, OL   Philadelphia Eagles Marquise Goodwin, WR   San Francisco 49ers Travis Benjamin, WR   Seattle Seahawks Chance Warmack, G Pittsburgh Steelers - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tennessee Titans Anthony McKinney, OL   Washington Football Team Josh Harvey-Clemons, LB Caleb Brantley, DL   Free agents Larry Warford, G
    • Highly doubt it.  I honestly think he was drafted almost solely to be a ST ace.     I could see him playing in the box on some defensive plays as kind of a hybrid type (similar to the way they used Geathers at points last year).  That said, Glasgow is pretty small (6'0" 220) for a LBer and pretty slow for a safety (4.77).  I think it's a long shot he makes the team, and if so, I think he'll almost be solely used on STs... but I'd be very worried if they were going to settle with him as an actual starting safety required to play a traditional safety role for extended periods of time.
    • Great story! That pic with Harry Caray is priceless!!!! I’ve made some great memories at Wrigley and Wrigleyville over the years, can’t wait to go back.
  • Members