Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Lewis isn't convinced SB blackout was an accident

chad72

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Ray, you won the game. Let it go already.

For a conspiracy theory to work & take flight, 1 of 2 things must happen: Either you lose the SB & need a scapegoat or director Oliver Stone is itching to do another presidential assassin picture. "JFK" starring Kevin Costner made money. Ray Lewis & the lights when out in the Bayou Superdome? I'm sensing a dud at the film box office sugar Ray...

“I’m not gonna accuse nobody of nothing — because I don’t know facts,” Lewis said, according to USA Today. “But you’re a zillion-dollar company, and your lights go out? No. No way."

Sure Ray, you're not saying it directly; you're just inferring it, which makes you look foolish, petty, & small...I don't know maybe the producers of "America's Game" provoke SB athletes into proclaiming outlandish flights of fancy to move the ratings meter. 

If your team is driven & mentally strong enough, a myriad of delays shouldn't matter Ray. The final result should still end in a victory for your franchise momentum notwithstanding...Why are you coming across so fearful Ray? Odd...

Did anyone read the article that come out recently where Flacco said he liked Ray's pre-game speeches but, for the most part, couldn't understand what he was saying about 90% of the time?

Yeah, that. Ray Lewis = crazy, people.

Ray Lewis shut up.  Go out on top, don't destroy your image.  You beat 2 murders, had a HOF career and went out on top with a SB ring to add to the other one you had.  Now shut up, become an analyst, and go into the HOF.

If Ray keeps doing bat crazy stuff like this, he is going to make Anna Burns Welker look like a sympathetic figure. Tread lightly Mr. Lewis...Tread lightly

"By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

If Ray keeps doing bat crazy stuff like this, he is going to make Anna Burns Welker look like a sympathetic figure. Tread lightly Mr. Lewis...Tread lightly

"By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Yeah, I was in a debate with my friend (he's a ravens fan) because he was crapping on Hernandez when Ray went through his own crap.  The suit he wore that night dissappeared, evidence pointed towards him being involved in the fight that led to the murders AND DNA of the victims were found in his limo, and the list goes on.  What's funny is Ray didn't  become clear of the charges until he turned on his friends, funny isn't it.  To top it off, he paid the families off.

Do I think he actually killed those guys?  No, but I do believe he was involved in the fight that led to the murders and in the court of law that is enough to get you a murder charge.

As I said before, he's grown to be a great man and leader, but he needs to shut his mouth on this one and tread lightly before people begin to remember that murder trial.

You can't be serious?

oh yes you can.  Im not saying conspiracy...but im saying conspiracy.  SOOOO much stuff that went their way in every game.  Especially the blatant personal foul/ PI in front a  ref that wasnt called.  Calls/non-calls on Denver, Calls/non-calls on New England.  It was like they brought back the replacement refs for the playoffs.

oh yes you can.  Im not saying conspiracy...but im saying conspiracy.  SOOOO much stuff that went their way in every game.  Especially the blatant personal foul/ PI in front a  ref that wasnt called.  Calls/non-calls on Denver, Calls/non-calls on New England.  It was like they brought back the replacement refs for the playoffs.

Oh boy....