Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Lewis isn't convinced SB blackout was an accident

chad72

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that ticked me off about the Ravens is they acted like they were the Patriots big rivals...

I'm pretty sure that title belongs to another "Baltimore" team. Were the Ravens not paying attention to the NFL for the past decade? :lol:

The Steelers are our rivals , we are conquerors of the Patriots. The Colts have been like the Washington Generals to the Patriots(globetrotters.)

The Steelers are our rivals , we are conquerors of the Patriots. The Colts have been like the Washington Generals to the Patriots(globetrotters.)

Colts beat Pats en route to their SB win.

Ravens beat Pats en route to their SB win.

But Ravens are conquers? Seems legit.

Yea, we have to admit, both being fans of the Colts, we haven't had much success against the Pats. Whether it's been in Balt or Indy. It's something like 30-50 record.

And they pretty much owned us in the early '00s. But we've had their had their number lately, san the Painter experience, and Peyton is the first guy to beat the Bellichick Pats three times in a row. My remark is more about Suggs. He just had to keep talk the whole season as if it's been the Pats and Ravens the past decade. 

But glad to see you posting again. I love talking about the Johnny Unitas days with those who seen them, We got a great game tonight!

Yea, we have to admit, both being fans of the Colts, we haven't had much success against the Pats. Whether it's been in Balt or Indy. It's something like 30-50 record.

And they pretty much owned us in the early '00s. But we've had their had their number lately, san the Painter experience, and Peyton is the first guy to beat the Bellichick Pats three times in a row. My remark is more about Suggs. He just had to keep talk the whole season as if it's been the Pats and Ravens the past decade.

But glad to see you posting again. I love talking about the Johnny Unitas days with those who seen them, We got a great game tonight!

Going to be an awesome game tonight . I just drove past where johnny unitas's old golden arm restaurant was. Man, time flies by.

Nothing like seeing two teams fight over who is the Pats rival. :D Brady does not have a losing record against any team other than Denver at 4-5 and he has won the last 3 times he has played them, lighting it up each time.

Does not bother me. Like duke basketball fans tell Maryland. Not our rival.

Nothing like seeing two teams fight over who is the Pats rival. :D   Brady does not have a losing record against any team other than Denver at 4-5 and he has won the last 3 times he has played them, lighting it up each time.

It's funny you would type that.. Your very presence here demonstrates that you want those rivalries.

It's funny you would type that.. Your very presence here demonstrates that you want those rivalries.

Love the rivalries. Makes the sport great. Pats really didn't have a rival when they were winning their rings. I think my favorite current day rivalry is Pitt/Baltimore. Just so much fun when the two play. Classic, smash mouth football.