Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Future Colts?

PrincetonTiger

Fernando Velasco. Can play C and G, same age as Satele, only a lot better.

I wish the Colts had done as much to upgrade their OL as the Titans, they overhauled their entire interior. No Grigson didn't have a high pick to spend on Warmack, Schwenke came off the board right before the Colts pick and for whatever reason they decided not to go after Levitre. But the bottom line is the Titan's line has looked great this preseason. No more excuses for Locker.

My list:

Ty Powell (LB, Hardin, Seahawks), Brian Rolle (LB, Ohio St., Steelers), Eric Herman (OL, Ohio, Giants), Winston Guy (S, Kentucky, Seahawks), Scott Solomon (OLB, Rice, Titans), Ryan Miller (OL, Colorado, Browns), Chris Owusu (WR, Stanford, Bucs)

Fernando Velasco. Can play C and G, same age as Satele, only a lot better.

I wish the Colts had done as much to upgrade their OL as the Titans, they overhauled their entire interior. No Grigson didn't have a high pick to spend on Warmack, Schwenke came off the board right before the Colts pick and for whatever reason they decided not to go after Levitre. But the bottom line is the Titan's line has looked great this preseason. No more excuses for Locker.

You got that right... Chris Johnson will be back in beast mode this year!

Micah Pellerin, a guy in the draft that I wanted, he could play both CB and Free Safety in college, those kind of guys I dig. He was released by the Cowboys.

We had Micah Pellerin for awhile last year in training camp. Then spent time with the Packers before he was cut again.

I want Chris Harper. Wanted him since round 3 of the draft. I like him a lot.

Harper still interests me. I liked him out of college too, but wasnt willing to spend a high draft pick on a receiver. In college he had some solid hands but in seattle he had a few surprisingly bad drops (one for a touchdown) but out of a ton of guys who got cut, he's one who I wouldn't mind bringing in for a look.

My list:

Ty Powell (LB, Hardin, Seahawks), Brian Rolle (LB, Ohio St., Steelers), Eric Herman (OL, Ohio, Giants), Winston Guy (S, Kentucky, Seahawks), Scott Solomon (OLB, Rice, Titans), Ryan Miller (OL, Colorado, Browns), Chris Owusu (WR, Stanford, Bucs)

I'm most interested in Herman from Ohio, scouts spoke highly of him