Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

Ja'Crispy

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I keep up on alot over the entire NFL and I don't remember any team interested in Bradshaw, not even a hint. Does he think he's in a bidding war. Just sign for 1 year dude, prove you deserve more you might get one, his feet is the huge question. I would be shocked if they give him more than one year!!!!! Just another thought, I would be ok with a contract over one year IF it's incentive laden and a 1 year out clause.....

Go Colts!!!!!

Well I keep up on alot over the entire NFL and I don't remember any team interested in Bradshaw, not even a hint. Does he think he's in a bidding war. Just sign for 1 year dude, prove you deserve more you might get one, his feet is the huge question. I would be shocked if they give him more than one year!!!!! Just another thought, I would be ok with a contract over one year IF it's incentive laden and a 1 year out clause.....

Go Colts!!!!!

Last known pic of Bradshaw's feet...

Premium+series+Autobot+Jazz-+robot+mode+

*Mod edit to shorten page*

Go Colts!!!!!

The Steelers were interested.

man, everyone is getting this guy mixed up with Brandon Jacobs, THIS IS NOT BRANDON JACOBS who terrorizes defenses, this is AHMAD Bradshaw who has more screws in his foot than a grand piano.

Bradshaw is better than Jacobs. And Jacobs hardly "terrorized defenses"

man, everyone is getting this guy mixed up with Brandon Jacobs, THIS IS NOT BRANDON JACOBS who terrorizes defenses, this is AHMAD Bradshaw who has more screws in his foot than a grand piano.

Bradshaw was always the better back of the two.

Trust me I heard it from my Giants buddy all the time.

Oh now I remember the steelers and packer were, but that was before the draft and I didn't see any reason at the time they would take the chance with his questionable feet, he would want to much money after cleared and they could get a RB later in the draft for pennies compared to Bradshaw, I should have said I don't remember any team interested in Bradshaw, not even a hint after the draft..... :)

Go Colts!!!!!

Stange... my youtube videos are only showing as links... is eveyone else's youtube content posting like this?

It did that for me before but I post from my Android phone. But I did it the other day in this thread and it posted the video. Guess it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't idk lol

You are making the false presumption that a significant portion of NFL athletes are making top tier marquee financial salaries. Okay yes, this topic is revolving around a SB winning RB which automatically bumps his salary up another income bracket that is true Albaby, but there are athletes employed in this league making the minimum salary too. Not every football star is living on easy street in the lap of luxury either.  Trust me, if you are living in NY City playing for the Jets or Giants making the bare minimum with each game check the standard of living in NJ or the Big Apple isn't cheap just to get a basic roof over your head to sleep at night so you can be in close proximity to your football franchise every morning with a reasonable commute back & forth to work. 

Point taken.  I guess I'm just jealous because I'll never see any type of income like that (even league minimum).  But, I can still afford a roof over my head, three square meals a day and send my son to college. 

But I digress.........................If I were him, I would try for the best deal possible.  I just said all of those things because it seems silly to me when talking about someone's salary in terms of "millions" that's all.

Sorry if I got anyone's feathers ruffled.

It's past 1am in Indianapolis.....

Do we know where AB is?

It feels like the ship may have sailed on this..... maybe?

By the way, FWLIW, this is post 735 for this thread....

I don't think it's over, irsay tweeted a few hours ago about the deal.

The one that starts "Hey Drew...." Bradshaw's agent is Drew something.

Thanks to you and Gavin.....

If I had known it was Drew Rosenhaus,  then I might've had a chance to decode that...

But,  now that I know it's DR...   I'd say our chances our less favorable....    he drives a hard bargain....   I'm not sure we'll get the discount we'd like....   and I'd expect at some point that we'll say...  "This is our best and final offer...  we need an answer..."

I suspect that's coming sooner rather than later...

Of course,  until there's someone from either side saying it's over,   I guess there's still a chance....

Thanks again....

Ahmad Bradshaw's agent is Drew Rosenhaus.

That explains a lot right there Superman. Posturing, maneuvering, stonewalling, & working ever so hard for his agent cut/percentage...Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't lend itself to quick & tidy negotiations. 

Point taken.  I guess I'm just jealous because I'll never see any type of income like that (even league minimum).  But, I can still afford a roof over my head, three square meals a day and send my son to college. 

But I digress.........................If I were him, I would try for the best deal possible.  I just said all of those things because it seems silly to me when talking about someone's salary in terms of "millions" that's all.

Sorry if I got anyone's feathers ruffled.

I get what you are saying Albaby. A lot of NFL player salaries are quite high even astronomical. A valid point. Yes, there are several players who want the biggest paycheck bang for their buck given how short a running back's career is in the league too. No worries Albaby. You didn't ruffle my feathers at all.

The good news for the non NFL employee we may not make a king's ransom to perform our occupation, but normally or backs, knees, shoulders & bodies aren't exposed to constant physical punishment at the job site either or frequent concussions either. Life is a series of tradeoffs: Lucrative lifestyle vs less physical torment in a job outside of professional football. 

Some of you people probably have ridiculously high blood pressure...

Watch it...I resemble that remark!   :)  But you already knew that one Sup..... :funny:

Appt today....ready to leave.  My wife just snapped my pic....

OK....not this old am I?

bp6.jpg

"Every breath you take, every move you make, [The Grey Hoodie] is watching you"[iNDY] Are Sting & the Police doing a reunion tour now Jules?  haha  Sorry, I couldn't resist that joke...

That song really "Sting-ks."  :)  Actually good one SW!!! haha

Any updates?

@mchappell51: Stop me if you've heard this before. #colts and Ahmad Bradshaw still trying to get it done. 'Heavy negotiations' to resolve things.

@IndyJournal: Colts in 'heavy negotiations' with RB Ahmad Bradshaw: The Indianapolis Colts opened their mandatory minicamp...

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130611/SPORTS03/306110024/1004/SPORTS?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Both of these tweets were posted on Twitter within the past hour.

We get to see all the new faces. RJF, Sheppard, Toler, Draft Class, Walden, DHB, & maybe Bradshaw might walk the sidelines with the coaches just maybe

True but we have seen all of those guys already, not saying that I'm not excited because I am, but we haven't seen Landry on the field at all.

All we have seen of Landry are twitter pics of his bionic arms. :(

True but we have seen all of those guys already, not saying that I'm not excited because I am, but we haven't seen Landry on the field at all.

All we have seen of Landry are twitter pics of his bionic arms. :(

haha , he'll be there..... or money will come out his pocket. It's a fine for missing MC

@mchappell51: Stop me if you've heard this before. #colts and Ahmad Bradshaw still trying to get it done. 'Heavy negotiations' to resolve things.

@IndyJournal: Colts in 'heavy negotiations' with RB Ahmad Bradshaw: The Indianapolis Colts opened their mandatory minicamp...

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130611/SPORTS03/306110024/1004/SPORTS?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Both of these tweets were posted on Twitter within the past hour.

I've come to the conclusion that Bradshaw doesn't want to go mini camp. If he gets signed he will be obligated to participate so, just wait until Friday night and sign.

I've come to the conclusion that Bradshaw doesn't want to go mini camp. If he gets signed he will be obligated to participate so, just wait until Friday night and sign.

That's what I figured as well. But hey, that's his missed opportunity. He should at least peek his head in their to see how we run things in Indianapolis meet the coaches and whatnot. That's what I would do