Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja'Crispy

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

Food for thought.....

Russell Wilson has a big-time arm.   Very big.   That was never the question.

Wilson also played 4 years.    3 at NC State and 1 at Wisconsin.

Manziel has played 1 year at A&M (after Redshirting) and is considering coming out after his 2nd year.

I think it will come down to Manziel being able to read defenses from under Center consistently and staying healthy when he runs because he will do the same thing in the pros

Anyway :topic:

What's the holdup now? Are we still hung over money or what? Or is Bradshaw trying to avoid Mini Camp?

What's the holdup now? Are we still hung over money or what? Or is Bradshaw trying to avoid Mini Camp?

Dinner break.

GoldandBlack.com @GoldandBlackcom 5m

Indy GM Grigson recieves Brees Mental Toughness Award tonight at NFF dinner at #Purdue: Very flattering. Everything close to home, special.

He did for the Jets some

I like Tebow but I think he was fooled by the Jets.  He looked at how bad of a QB that Sanchez was and thought they would eventually yank Sanchez in favor of him. It didn't work out that way and he played very little.  He would have had a better chance of starting with the Jags but for some reason he didn't want to go there.   

Im starting to agree.  That he doesnt want to do mini camp.  So might have to wait for the signing...

Im starting to agree.  That he doesnt want to do mini camp.  So might have to wait for the signing...

If hes to good for that coming in to the new system , I say take a hike Mr Bradshaw

"Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports the Patriots "possibly could get involved" with free agent Ahmad Bradshaw. Bradshaw and the Colts are still talking, and they make the most sense for the 27-year-old. He could just be using New England to get the Colts to up their offer a bit. We all know the Patriots don't need another running back. The Indianapolis Star expects a Bradshaw, Colts resolution by Monday night."

Rotoworld

Neither of them were good as rookies. Addai was highly disinterested if I remember correctly. It's just a different animal in the pros.

if youare referring to edge and joe you couldn't be more wrong edge took the game by storm in 99 and addai was like a bull ... When I think about addais rookie year I always go back to that run against the Giants I believe it was the first game he owned someone on the sideline I think Aaron Ross

if youare referring to edge and joe you couldn't be more wrong edge took the game by storm in 99 and addai was like a bull ... When I think about addais rookie year I always go back to that run against the Giants I believe it was the first game he owned someone on the sideline I think Aaron Ross

I remember the play you're talking about by Addai. It was a great way to finish a carry. And Edge came into the league on fire, like you said.

None of that has anything to do with their pass blocking when they were rookies.

If hes to good for that coming in to the new system , I say take a hike Mr Bradshaw

Yeah, that's enough of getting jerked around by an injury prone RB whose best years are behind him.

Let's just say 'goodbye' to Mr. Bradshaw and get on with minicamp...if he doesn't do minicamp we don't do a contract.

Have you had your apple juice checked for arsenic lately? :woah:

I'm ready to see dirty 30 on the field

That dude is drinking more than apple juice...just sayin

"Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports the Patriots "possibly could get involved" with free agent Ahmad Bradshaw. Bradshaw and the Colts are still talking, and they make the most sense for the 27-year-old. He could just be using New England to get the Colts to up their offer a bit. We all know the Patriots don't need another running back. The Indianapolis Star expects a Bradshaw, Colts resolution by Monday night."

Rotoworld

:bored:

:bored:

Go ahead and let the Pats sign Bradshaw tonight so they can drop Tebow tomorrow! 

Watching our game vs the Cardinals back in 09 when we went to the SB. Donald Brown had a nice game. Pierre & Reggie balled out as well

Lol seriously how do you guys think negotiations work?

Grigson: well mr bradhsaw with your injury history we'd like to sign you to a 1 year vet min contract with no guaranteed money.

Bradshaw: golly, that sounds great mr grigson, where do I sign?

Some of you people probably have ridiculously high blood pressure...

Definitely a lot of this going on...high-blood-pressure-o.gif

I'm only getting impatient because it's really nothing else going on until MC tomorrow. See Free Agency was different cause you expected signings to take awhile. But this is Bradshaw someone who no one is showing interest in except us and the rumor of NE too. Why is this taking so long?!

Lol seriously how do you guys think negotiations work?

Grigson: well mr bradhsaw with your injury history we'd like to sign you to a 1 year vet min contract with no guaranteed money.

Bradshaw: golly, that sounds great mr grigson, where do I sign?

Sure Mr. Grigson, anything for the great privilege of playing for this highly esteemed franchise.

Bradshaw already has two Super Bowls. I'm sure he'd like more before he retires. But he plays football for a living. He wants to make as much as the market will bear. It makes sense for him to take his time, not cave under the pressure of arbitrary message board deadlines.

People were having conniptions over DHB a couple months ago. It took him a week. We're already at like DEFCON -80 around here. It's nuts.

I'm only getting impatient because it's really nothing else going on until MC tomorrow. See Free Agency was different cause you expected signings to take awhile. But this is Bradshaw someone who no one is showing interest in except us and the rumor of NE too. Why is this taking so long?!

Who said Bradshaw was interested in signing before minicamp? Who said he has to?

Who said Bradshaw was interested in signing before minicamp? Who said he has to?

But that's missing an opportunity to meet his new teammates and learn some of the playbook.

I know he has his own choice but if I was him I'd sign tonight and be at camp first thing in the morning

I stopped using Wikipedia when someone put that Abraham Lincold was the guy who assassinated JFK

:facepalm:

I stopped when I saw this article on Bill Belichick.

bill_belichick_cropped.jpg

@JimIrsay: Hey Drew..I'm upside down,after this Hip Replacement Surgery,but the right hand can still scoop a pile of SERIOUS Coin,from Ft Knox-Let's GO

@JimIrsay: Hey Drew..I'm upside down,after this Hip Replacement Surgery,but the right hand can still scoop a pile of SERIOUS Coin,from Ft Knox-Let's GO

See my earlier W.W.W.Y.K.I.B. Post.

One thing I can say about Grigson is that he's definitely a good negotiator. So if nothing happens tonight, Bradshaw will probably miss mini-camp

One thing I can say about Grigson is that he's definitely a good negotiator. So if nothing happens tonight, Bradshaw will probably miss mini-camp

Calm down sir, it will be okay.

What the heck does this mean?

intended for Rosenhaus I'm guessing. Seems Irsay really wants this

quote name="colts9888" post="506710" timestamp="1370916133"]

What the heck does this mean?

11575161-encrypted-on-lock-security-icon

Yeah..I'm sure Walden feels the same as you..lmao

Didn't know these two went to the same school. Learn something new everyday I guess

@mchappell51: Former Boston College teammates Anthony Castonzo, Gosder Cherilus reunited with #colts. http://t.co/1br1WLXFkG

Didn't know these two went to the same school. Learn something new everyday I guess

@mchappell51: Former Boston College teammates Anthony Castonzo, Gosder Cherilus reunited with #colts. http://t.co/1br1WLXFkG

Almost had me with that misdirection stunt you just pulled. All I got to say to get this thread back ontrack is BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW  BRADSHAW!!!

rotflmao  :welcome:

I have high blood pressure but not ridiculously high ;)  :funny:  and I had it before I came here

Almost had me with that misdirection stunt you just pulled. All I got to say to get this thread back ontrack is BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW BRADSHAW!!!

:lol::welcome:

haha sorry. Just looking at random things Colts related to kill time

Ahmad Bradshaw's agent is Drew Rosenhaus.

haha sorry. Just looking at random things Colts related to kill time

Its all good bro! Just bustin your chops a bit since nothing else is going on. I actually like the article you posted. I really think this O-line is gonna be something else!