Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Titus Young arrested... yet again

MTC

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/12/titus-young-arrested-on-burglary-assault-charges/

Young was arrested this weekend in San Clemente, Calif. on charges of burglary, assault on a peace officer and resisting arrest, Lt. Joe Balicki of Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to PFT on Sunday afternoon.

Young is currently being held on $75,000 bail and is expected to be arraigned on Monday, Balicki said. The burglary and assault charges are felonies, Balicki said, with the resisting arrest charge a misdemeanor.

:facepalm:

What is a peace officer?

Good eye on the typo there Vance. I didn't even see that until you mentioned it. Rest assured, Mr. Young will have plenty of "peace & quiet" time alone at night inside his cell to reflect upon his bad choices & decisions. 

Good eye on the typo there Vance. I didn't even see that until you mentioned it. Rest assured, Mr. Young will have plenty of "peace & quiet" time alone at night inside his cell to reflect upon his bad choices & decisions.

what typo?

what typo?

Okay, I guess "To Protect & Serve" qualifies as "keeping the peace" Jvan. Well said.  :hat:

But then again, missiles are often called "peace keepers" too. It just depends what side of the barrel or warhead a person is on I guess right?  :D

Somebody sign the cop....apparently he is a shutdown corner !!.

haha Imagine that? A new player in Detroit that follows rules instead of breaking them...What a foreign & novel concept in the "Motor City"...Ndamukong Suh needs all the help he can get reducing zebra fines. Just Kidding! 

"Young showed promise in two seasons with the Lions, but the club released him in February. The Rams picked him up, but he lasted just 10 days with St. Louis."

There's always the Oakland Raiders Titus...There's more than 1 reason that Oakland is called "The Black Hole." Only teasing of course.  ;)

raiders-fans.jpg

"Young ran away from officers. After a “brief” pursuit on foot, there was a “physical altercation."

Why do people run? You're not getting away Titus.

It times like this that I love K9 cop units. Give the German Shepard a fun chew toy to take down & play with IMO.  :yahoo:

k9ike_d_sprigngettsburytownship.jpg

LOL.

Dude could of been such a good player if he'd stop being so special ed...

Exactly Indyfan4life! Nothing is worse than a guy gifted with athletic talent that squanders it & throws away a promising NFL career just because he was to arrogant to realize how lucky he was. The Lions & Rams are teams on the rise not the decline...What in the world is wrong with you Titus? Do you have any idea how many undrafted players will kill for the 2 back to back opportunities you just flushed down the drain. What a colossal mo ron! Sigh...

"Young ran away from officers. After a “brief” pursuit on foot, there was a “physical altercation."

Why do people run? You're not getting away Titus.

It times like this that I love K9 cop units. Give the German Shepard a fun chew toy to take down & play with IMO.  :yahoo:

k9ike_d_sprigngettsburytownship.jpg

My avatar is jealous he was never a peace officer dog!!!   Poor fela!!   ;(

LOL.

Dude could of been such a good player if he'd stop being so special ed...

I get the idea of the post but to compare a special ed kid to this fool is misinformed at best and at worst to hurl a statement out there such as this is reckless and should you feel ashamed for saying that and quite frankly makes me think your in need of some of that "special ed"

I get the idea of the post but to compare a special ed kid to this fool is misinformed at best and at worst to hurl a statement out there such as this is reckless and should you feel ashamed for saying that and quite frankly makes me think your in need of some of that "special ed"

Not really. I don't do stupid things to get arrested for. Sorry it offends you so much, but there are a lot worse things I or anyone else could of compared it to. The guy is being stupid on purpose, not because he "can't help it", so I really think you need to develop a real sense of humor. No one was offended but you.

Not really. I don't do stupid things to get arrested for. Sorry it offends you so much, but there are a lot worse things I or anyone else could of compared it to. The guy is being stupid on purpose, not because he "can't help it", so I really think you need to develop a real sense of humor. No one was offended but you.

So why make the comparison to him with special ed kids if 1 can help it and the other cant. Makes no sense to me

Doing something stupid and comparing them to people who have real special needs is just plain ignorant and is an insult to those with real special needs. Titus is an * who actually had a choice in his decisions.  People who you call "special ed" cannot help what they are born with. 

Doing something stupid and comparing them to people who have real special needs is just plain ignorant and is an insult to those with real special needs. Titus is an * who actually had a choice in his decisions.  People who you call "special ed" cannot help what they are born with. 

Agreed. And sad.  4 incidents in 9 days. One on May 4 allegedly unreported.  His hearing was today too, I believe.

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/titus-young-was-arrested-on-may-4th-for-robbery-crime-went-unreported/