Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official list of undrafted free agents

RomanianColtsFan

i really like nigel malone to replace vaughn if you cant tell my my previous posts vaughn sucks and i like mcmanus as vinny's replacement although i heard someone on a forum say we dont train kickers just sign one if we need one which makes sense but i like mcmanus also like sampson to beat out palmer and maybe daxton swanson i just keep praying we get rid of vaughn and both of these cornerbacks are an improvement also like C.O Prime just for the name doubt he'll make it but would be cool 

from colts.com

http://blogs.colts.com/2013/04/30/indianapolis-colts-sign-nine-undrafted-free-agents/

It looks like only 9 were signed, the rest were just invited to tryouts

In addition, Colts waived RB Alvester Alexander, FB Robert Hughes, and LB Shawn Loiseau.

Dang. I used Alexander in Madden for his speed on counter and stretch plays. I used to always use Brown but somehow he went down from 92 speed to like 87 through updates. Ballard should be rated a lot higher once we're in week 5 or so.

Denodus O'Bryant???

Im impressed. If he can recreate this video, in colts training camp, then in preseason, he may have a chance to make the roster. I like what i see from him....

He looks good but let's not forget what teams he played against. I can't imagine there are lots of great defensive lines or linebackers in NAIA. 

Brandon McManus is McAfee insurance, if they can't get a deal worked out in the future. They don't want McAfee to hard ball us if we release Vinatieri next year. I think he makes the PS for sure.

Who is our long snapper now?

A lot of those UDFA's intrigue me.

If I had to predict I'd say FB Dan Moore, two corners, OT Emmett Clearly, and possibly another receiver/linebacker can make the 53.

What about that FB we traded for?  You usually only have 1 FB on the roster.

I could certainly see an OT making the final roster, we have no depth at that position.  

Brandon McManus is McAfee insurance, if they can't get a deal worked out in the future. They don't want McAfee to hard ball us if we release Vinatieri next year. I think he makes the PS for sure.

Who is our long snapper now?

LS is Matt Overton.