Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well that change of scenery didn't work out; Rolando McClain arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Dustin

HMMMMMM.  HMMMMMMM.....HMMMMMMMMM!

Here I post his happy mug shot.....and the poor fella still gets in trouble.....

Sign all of arrestees......"it's just weed.....it's just kids being kids....."

Has anyone seen the Honey Badger's arms lately?  He looks like he has been working out at Great Clips instead of the gym....sign him too....sign em all.....do I see 640 pages listed?  This has William Moore's arrest last week....no McClain...YET.

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/

0ap1000000162233.jpg

Mr McClain, please vacate the premises.  No way @@@####)))@@@@ !  Another fine picture son for your scrap-book!

I did wonder whether we'd dipped our toe in the water to at least see what sort of money he was asking, as there is some talent there obviously. This just made feel me a whole lot better we didn't.

I get the feeling, and I know some of this will be "spin", that our locker room is currently the antitheses to say the "Dream Team" locker room or the Leaf-Era Chargers and a lot of our success last year was based on team spirit. To install chaotic elements into that mix, talented or not, might have a massive knock on what we've got going on here. 

Linebacker Rolando McClain allegedly yelled obscenities at police officers Sunday as they were trying to disperse a large crowd of more than 700 people at a local park after they responded to calls about a fight, Lt. John Crouch of the Decatur, Ala., police department said Monday.

"The officers got out, starting moving everyone out of the street when they heard somebody out of the crowd, yelling 'F the police,'" Crouch, the public information officer for the department, told 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore.

"They continued trying to move the people out of the street and they heard it again and it appeared whoever it was was trying to get the crowd stirred up. They eventually identified the person in the crowd, they moved in, told him he was under arrest for disorderly conduct, at which point he tried to jerk away.

"The officers grabbed his arms, he continued to struggle, trying to pull the officers further into the crowd. They did eventually get handcuffs on him and at that point they recognized him at Rolando McClain. So he's since been charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest," he said.