Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Walter

DS3

Jim Irsay's Latest Tweet,

I'm looking for Walter,he has The Ringer...the whites...the undies...lotta ins and outs to this thing...THIS IS A LEAGUE GAME,SMOKEY!!!!"

It Looks like all the suspense is over. The big signing at receiver seems to be Kevin Walter.

Here's the tweet a couple hours before that... 

"Colt Fans,hint------ it's a Wide Receiver!!"

Here's another tweet before that tweet^

"ColtFans,we already past the cap cash wise/ we're workin on a deal,1 we've been workin on for 5 days/ we're very,very close 2 making it work"

This Tweet right here is the icing on the cake for me, as Kevin Walter has Been a Free agent and was cut from the texans 5 days ago !

I Rest my case...

I started to respond....   then thought the poster was being more tongue and cheek than serious...

At least,   that's my hope....

Otherwise,  all the rest of the responses here speak for me too....

Kevin Walter?!?    No.   No.   Nooooooooo.......      :no:         :thmdown:

Well he does have "Walter" capitalized. I'd have a hard time getting exited about a player whom I have never heard of - despite watching my team play his approximately 15 times.

Of course "Ringer" is capitalized too. Who the heck knows what he's on about.

don't know who kevin walter is but according to his stats he's only missed three games since his rookie year.  does that mean he's injury prone?  i wouldn't want him cause it looks like if he is a #2 or #3 he drops too many passes and his age.  idon't have any problem taking on a no name wide out if he was good. 

I'm sure the unemployed 31 year old, injury prone, #3 receiver is definitely worth 5 days of negotiation.

Jim Irsay's Latest Tweet,

I'm looking for Walter,he has The Ringer...the whites...the undies...lotta ins and outs to this thing...THIS IS A LEAGUE GAME,SMOKEY!!!!"

It Looks like all the suspense is over. The big signing at receiver seems to be Kevin Walter. Here's the tweet a couple hours before that... 

"Colt Fans,hint------ it's a Wide Receiver!!"

Here's another tweet before that tweet^"ColtFans,we already past the cap cash wise/ we're workin on a deal,1 we've been workin on for 5 days/ we're very,very close 2 making it work"

This Tweet right here is the icing on the cake for me, as Kevin Walter has Been a Free agent and was cut from the texans 5 days ago !

I Rest my case...

You really need to put a "JK" at the end of your post, people think you're serious. You don't trade for a FA.

I haven't seen all of Jim's tweets. Did he use the word "trade" in any of them? All I've seen is "deal."

You are correct. Still, they wouldn't be working real hard to sign Walter, they could get him for a little more than vet min.

Cruz seems to be the best WR available, but that doesn't mean we'll go after him. I love that Walter reference you pointed out!

You are correct. Still, they wouldn't be working real hard to sign Walter, they could get him for a little more than vet min.

Cruz seems to be the best WR available, but that doesn't mean we'll go after him. I love that Walter reference you pointed out!

Ha! Thanks! My reference is obscure, but that seems to be the way Jim works.