Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Tape

vinatierifan4

Seriousky love our QB haha

One thing I will say though after watching that video. Everything Andrew does looks so effortless.

Also am I the only one that remembers all the posters during the first 2-3 games who constantly complained "Luck can't throw the deep ball!"

Don't see too many of those posts these days :)

I found a pretty decent Andrew Luck Highlight Tape on youtube the other day. I can't believe it doesn't have more views.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc76MACbahA

I like the part where Bob Lamey(I think) says "He found a man, it's Reggie Wayne, No it's Donnie Avery, No it's T.Y Hilton" Took him a while to get it right! That's in the Texans clip.

Then he does it again in the Green Bay clip. T.Y. catches the ball and Lamey(I think) says "caught by Reggie, caught by Reggie" Lol!

Seriousky love our QB haha

One thing I will say though after watching that video. Everything Andrew does looks so effortless.

Also am I the only one that remembers all the posters during the first 2-3 games who constantly complained "Luck can't throw the deep ball!"

Don't see too many of those posts these days :)

I remember this time last yr. when there were many posters here that said QB's like Luck came out every yr. and we could just wait till this yr. to draft our future QB. Sure am glad those posters have absolutely nothing to do with what the Colts decide to do. Of course, many of those posters have coincidentally disappeared. 

I remember this time last yr. when there were many posters here that said QB's like Luck came out every yr. and we could just wait till this yr. to draft our future QB. Sure am glad those posters have absolutely nothing to do with what the Colts decide to do. Of course, many of those posters have coincidentally disappeared.

Last year I heard Andrew compared to Chad Pennington.

So yeaaaah lol.

That intro with Peyton Manning was just beautiful. This is definitely a great vid, the future is looking bright for this organization that's for sure

Actually, I had the exact opposite reaction to Peyton's Indianapolis intro. How can both Luck or Manning move forward as field generals if the media refuses to view them as 2 entirely separate eras? Beyond their 1st round selection draft process, all their accomplishments in the NFL must be viewed on their own merits. Cut the umbilical cord until #18 retires & is accepted into the INDY ring of honor & Canton Hall Of Fame. Again just my opinion. Take it or leave it. 

Actually, I had the exact opposite reaction to Peyton's Indianapolis intro. How can both Luck or Manning move forward as field generals if the media refuses to view them as 2 entirely separate eras? Beyond their 1st round selection draft process, all their accomplishments in the NFL must be viewed on their own merits. Cut the umbilical cord until #18 retires & is accepted into the INDY ring of honor & Canton Hall Of Fame. Again just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

SW my Friend, the KEY is to ignore the Media as they know not what they do. Remember the "Media" said we wouldn't Win more than 2 Games? Remember the "Media" said Andrew Luck only had ONE player to go to & that was Reggie? Remember the "Media" had us at #32 in the Power Polls? If the "Media" has taught me anything, it's that all long as you know the truth & you believe, the Media can't tell you nothing :rantoff:

SW my Friend, the KEY is to ignore the Media as they know not what they do. Remember the "Media" said we wouldn't Win more than 2 Games? Remember the "Media" said Andrew Luck only had ONE player to go to & that was Reggie? Remember the "Media" had us at #32 in the Power Polls? If the "Media" has taught me anything, it's that all long as you know the truth & you believe, the Media can't tell you nothing :rantoff:

A valid point TK85. I will do my best to remember that. I will always admire & respect Peyton Manning & I have no intention of disowning or forgetting him. INDY had him at the helm for over a decade & now we have Luck. I never dismiss the past, but no one can live in the past 24/7 either. I just wish the media would be cognizant of that crucial fact once in awhile. The only constant in this world is change & the NFL is no exception to that rule. Tying Manning & Luck to the hip does neither 1 any favors in the long run. Thanks again for the valuable advice buddy! I will try to follow it. Easier said than done somedays though.  haha