Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/31 + Super Bowl XLVII Bonus

sb41champs

The Indianapolis City-County Council recently adopted an 6% tax on sporting event tickets including our Indianapolis Colts.

Will that additional fee impact your ability to attend Colts home games ??

SUPER BOWL XLVII BONUS:

IF the Baltimore Ravens were to win the Super Bowl - would you consider QB Joe Flacco to be among the NFL's "elite QB's" ??

1. I couldn't even go to a Colts Game before haha . I just sat in the Chat Room on here & watched the games on TV when they came on.

2. No, Flacco is a Game Manager complimented by a Top Defense. It's a few of those in this League.

Flacco, Alex Smith, Matt Schuab..... just to give examples

1. I couldn't even go to a Colts Game before haha . I just sat in the Chat Room on here & watched the games on TV when they came on.

2. No, Flacco is a Game Manager complimented by a Top Defense. It's a few of those in this League.

Flacco, Alex Smith, Matt Schuab..... just to give examples

I think you are giving too much credit to Schaub

No, I'm WAY out of town.

Not elite, but I give him more credit than some on here. I had little respect for him in the past, but at the start of the season he seemed to have taken a big step forward - something that I was happily hoping was related to Jim Caldwell being his QB coach. Then things slipped back to his "normal". Lets just say that there are days where he looks like a fine QB (a thought that never entered my mind regarding Dilfer), and considering that he is just reaching his prime I'll leave open the possibility that he could continue to improve. However a single game - even the Super Bowl - doesn't have much to do with that determination.

I think you are giving too much credit to Schaub

I believe the year was 2009 when he led the league in passing yards so he can win with his arm and by no means is a game manager, the dude had 343 yards passing and 2 TD's in Foxboro while carrying the load for 51 passes, Houstons secondary just did not show up

1. No, I live in WI & rarely get to Indianapolis much, but I do listen to games on XM Sirus Satellite Radio & watch them on TV when they air on Dish.

2. Nope, even with a SB victory, Ravens QB Joe Flacco is not elite in my eyes even though he will get elite contract money. I know that. 

The Indianapolis City-County Council recently adopted an 6% tax on sporting event tickets including our Indianapolis Colts.

Will that additional fee impact your ability to attend Colts home games ??

SUPER BOWL XLVII BONUS:

IF the Baltimore Ravens were to win the Super Bowl - would you consider QB Joe Flacco to be among the NFL's "elite QB's" ??

Visa, fee of flight ticket (approx. 4000 bucks) , accommodation...

Visa, fee of flight ticket (approx. 4000 bucks) , accommodation...

haha Great point HCF! To truly evaluate Joe Flacco's growth as an NFL QB, a person needs an all expense paid vacation to New Orleans to "properly" examine his coolness under pressure. Works for me man & a few thousand of my closest friends too.  :lol: You know who you are.  ;) 

Joe Flacco is less elite than Trent Dilfer .  With a ring he's his equal .

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,

And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted - nevermore!

:thmup: