Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Keep an out for... during the ALA-ND Game

NCost12

Here's a list of players that I believe the Colts will be able to draft when their selection arrives (24th pick I believe).

Alabama-

1).Chance Warmack (G, Alabama) Projected: Top 20 Pick

2).Dee Milliner (CB, Alabama) Projected: Top 15 Pick

3).Jesse Williams (DT, Alabama) Projected: 2nd Round

4).Barrett Jones (C, Alabama - Can play gaurd too im pretty sure) Projected Late-1st Round

5).Stephon Tuitt (DE, Notre Dame_ Projected: 2nd Round

In my opinion this could be the only guys we will have in consideration from these teams if they are available.

Would absolutely love to get Barrett Jones with our 1st pick, my 1st choice of any of the players projected to be available at this point, of course the projections will change many times between now and the draft, but there is a good chance he will be there. "lets hope"    "GO COLTS"

Not much of a game .... ND decided to not show up tonight!   No way are they that bad of a team and no way is AL that much better than they are ... they simply havent shown up!  Pathetic showing!
Not trying to discredit ND but I really dont think they have faced the competition that Alabama has. And I dont think they have played anyone like Alabama. they are on a level of thier own. Alabama has been tested by other very good SEC teams. Plus they just have Championship Pedigree and Expirience. I think ND is definatley better than what thier showing but Alabama is also really good.

Not trying to discredit ND but I really dont think they have faced the competition that Alabama has. And I dont think they have played anyone like Alabama. they are on a level of thier own. Alabama has been tested by other very good SEC teams. Plus they just have Championship Pedigree and Expirience. I think ND is definatley better than what thier showing but Alabama is also really good.

im a ND fan and im not making excuses on this game, because quite frankly ND just cant tackle i guess they forgot  to get on the plane and show up to miami. maybe they stayed in california after they beat USC idk lol. BUT bama really hasnt played anyone either their only teams they played was LSU (should have won if miles didnt blow calls) lost to TAMU and barely beat UGA. not saying the teams they play are BAD but their nothing to brag about this year. that being said they are dominating tonight lol. kind of embarrassing. hmmm oh well lol.....now GO HOOSIERS haha

like the list you missed their RT DJ Fluker.. which I think will be there when we pick, as well as Barrett Jones and Jessie Williams...

Love to get Chance, but he will be gone in the first 15... too many teams need Oline this.. thats why I am a huge proponent of getting the majority of the O line fixed in FA... if Grigs goes the other way that's kewl and we go O line with the draft

im a ND fan and im not making excuses on this game, because quite frankly ND just cant tackle i guess they forgot  to get on the plane and show up to miami. maybe they stayed in california after they beat USC idk lol. BUT bama really hasnt played anyone either their only teams they played was LSU (should have won if miles didnt blow calls) lost to TAMU and barely beat UGA. not saying the teams they play are BAD but their nothing to brag about this year. that being said they are dominating tonight lol. kind of embarrassing. hmmm oh well lol.....now GO HOOSIERS haha
I see you changed your avatar. Te'o has been invisible today. What is going on with ND today??? I really though they had a solid chance to win