Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where should Arians go? (If he leaves Indy)

UKColt13

Arizona.  They would have a decent defense and a high draft pick which they could use to draft a QB like Barkley.  I don't want to see him go to Chicago or San Diego because I don't want him to have to deal with the crybabies that are Cutler and Rivers.  Cleveland might not be a bad option too, since they just need to shore up their offense and they do have some solid pieces in place, and Arians is familiar with the AFC North

Chicago but I'm not sure he's good for Chicago, they better improve that O-line first( need better receivers as well), Cutler gets killed as it is.

Stay here Bruce, you got to be a HC for nearly a year, finish what you help start and get another ring.

Chicago but I'm not sure he's good for Chicago, they better improve that O-line first( need better receivers as well), Cutler gets killed as it is.

Stay here Bruce, you got to be a HC for nearly a year, finish what you help start and get another ring.

Arians offense is better suited for Cutler. They need tackles severly, but WR's? Jeffrey, Marshall, Bennett, and Knox (if he comes back) are perfect weapons.

Chicago's defense is already good enough right now and I think Arians could really help that team out from a coaching standpoint. He's a heckuva motivator and gets players to buy in and play for him.

I think Chicago is in win mode now and Arians would be a good fit. My Bears friend is ecstatic about the possibility.

Browns already landed the biggest fish in the sea....Chip Kelly!

His offense doesn't work against the SEC, what makes anyone think it would work in the NFL?  Then again, the SEC may have better defenses.

Steve Spurrier, anyone remember?

Bears are more ready to win now.  Eagles might have the most talent but is missing the most important peace in a QB.  The Chargers have a very good QB who has never really lived up to expectations.  The Bears and Eagles will also bring more pressure from the media and fans to win sooner than San Diego will.  If it was me I would look really hard at the Chargers job just because I think he could be what Rivers needs and I think that team has talent to be able to win pretty quickly.  However, if he thinks he can reach the Cutler then the Bears job might very well be the job here.  That is a Super Bowl talented team if you can tweak the offense some and get the QB to listen to you however Cutler is rapidly becoming one of those players who has enough potential to get you fired. 

If he leaves -- big if -- I'd say San Diego.    I think that's the conference where he can do the most damage.

Very good QB.     Still some good personnel.     Very good loyal fans.    Great city and style of living.

Plus, it's a division with the Raiders and Chiefs.    Those franchises have a lot to do to get back up to speed.    And I'm not sure about Denver post-Peyton.   I don't believe in the QB they took as the future.  

So, I think San Diego has promise.

I'm not a Chicago fan.   I think that roster is getting old.   And I think the front office culture is terrible and has been that way for a very, very long time.   They just fired their coach who had them at 10-6. 

If he gets a job,  I want him to succeed.   And that's easier said than done in the NFL.

Nick Saban is hailed as the closest thing to Bill Bellicheck.   But Saban struggled at Miami.   Why?    His medical staff flunked Drew Brees coming off major shoulder reconstruction surgery.     Whatever happened to that Brees guy anyway?   Did he turn out alright??

Eagles are a good QB away from being able to compete

They have a franchise left tackle

a few good Corners (Cromartie, Asomougha, Boykin)

several good D Linemen

Eagles need a couple of O Linemen, a linebacker or two and a Safety

If I was the Eagles I'd request permission to interview Mike MCcoy (if possible) or see if John Gruden is interested