Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

OK....I am here...Mr Positive last week....time to play Colts football......miss the FG....then lets score.

his knees were up and ball hit out of bounds before knees hit again. Unfortunately it was the correct call

I don't have a "great" look at the play, but from what I could see his knees were close to being down in bounds prior to going out of bounds. I'm just saying it was closer than the one he challenged.

Once I can get a better view of the play later, I might agree with you wholeheartedly.

At least they got 0 off that.. I'm sick and tired of refs blowing plays dead before they even know what's going on...

OK....I am here...Mr Positive last week....time to play Colts football......miss the FG....then lets score.

3's are wild.....on my 3,333rd post....Colts ball.....here we go! :colts: :colts: :colts: !!!!!!

I don't have a "great" look at the play, but from what I could see his knees were close to being down in bounds prior to going out of bounds. I'm just saying it was closer than the one he challenged.

Once I can get a better view of the play later, I might agree with you wholeheartedly.

it was close

it was close

Agreed. Either one might have gone the same way. If he hadn't challenged the first one, I think he would have tossed the flag on that one. Since the first one didn't work, it was too much of a risk on that play to throw it anyway.