Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

We are going to have some battles with them for years to come. I like that locker. He reminds me of luck kinda

Austin Collie is on the sidelines. Locker looks funny... Colts with another big win to go 9-4 and the playoffs are on the horizon.

Don't worry guys I forgot to put on my chuck strong shirt and my Reggie Wayne jersey this morning.

But they're on now so get ready for the comeback lmao

Just wanted to give you guys a chance to thank me.

lmao

I'm happy you still have him. Lost my 14YO last month.

sorry to hear that. I know how a dog can become part of the family and then you lose them.

No matter how bad the OL played......no matter how poorly the refs called the game....it is over and the Colts are 9-4. I am going to take it and run with it....Have an awesome night fans! :td::headspin: :pass: :shoe: :helmet::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Quit! :)

OMG....that looks EXACTLY like me and my Ex-wifes dog Bunny Foo-Foo (my wife named her :D ). Sadly, she passed away last year in my daughters arms. A Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Loved that dog like a child.

Great day today for our Boys in Blue !!! And great spending it here with all of you too :dancing:

No matter how bad the OL played......no matter how poorly the refs called the game....it is over and the Colts are 9-4. I am going to take it and run with it....Have an awesome night fans! :td::headspin: :pass: :shoe: :helmet::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Quit! :)

I simply cannot wrap my head around this. We've won 7 of our last 8? Really? No way this is true. Pinch me.

San Diego is destroying Pitts. This is going to be a huge win.

Very huge win after that catastrophic first half

Sleek and beautiful! Thanks for the pic!!!! :)

I'm glad we were able to come out after half-time and make changes !!! Huge win for us !!! 9-4, can you believe it? WOOOHOOOO !!!! :disco:

Gandalf's out until next week. Salutations, my friends.

Thanks for coming aboard......you were good luck!!!

THANK YOU

haha great game. Great win. Great forum.

Congrats everyone enjoy the victory.

I hate to say this, but Go Dallas.

I simply cannot wrap my head around this. We've won 7 of our last 8? Really? No way this is true. Pinch me.

I am learning not to let poor play and refs kill me.....what a second half!!!! :)

Just wanted to give you guys a chance to thank me.

lmao

Thank you House!!! Don't forget to wear the shirts next week. :)

See you all next week !!! Have a Great week everyone :coltslogo:

Have a good one. Enjoy the winnage!

OMG....that looks EXACTLY like me and my Ex-wifes dog Bunny Foo-Foo (my wife named her :D ). Sadly, she passed away last year in my daughters arms. A Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Loved that dog like a child.

I remember the photo you posted of her and the resemblance. Mine was a Chihuahua/Boston mix.

What a game. Not as suspenseful in the last second as the Detroit game last Sunday, but a lot a drama.

I want to lastly thank LucasOilStadium for a super Game Day Thread! Thanks everyone for the fun in the Colts victory!!! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: !!!!!!!!!

Thank you House!!! Don't forget to wear the shirts next week. :)

haha I don't know what I was thinking.

Thanks, BrentMc11. Now I'm disappointed that the Colts have to play twice to the Texans so late in two of the last three games of the season. But then again with my consideration as a Colts fan, we and the NFL schedule makers did not think the Houston Texans would be so great and successful and with an 11-1 record after 13 weeks of the NFL season.

What a game. Not as suspenseful in the last second as the Detroit game last Sunday, but a lot a drama.

That was saved for Philly vs TB this week