Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and I heard someone say the other day on the radio that our OL isn't actually that bad. I have no idea what they were talking about, they're absolutely horrendous. I don't know what Peyton would do in this situation, he might get killed.

We would be hosting his funeral this week. Luck being mobile has helped a bunch... but that won't be enough to save us.

I am tired of Luck and his interceptions, blame it on him being a rookie or a poor o-line or whatever you want but he is horrible. I'm not ready to give up on him yet but I just hope he isn't as terrible next year.

Will you even be a Colts fan next year?

Yeah and I heard someone say the other day on the radio that our OL isn't actually that bad. I have no idea what they were talking about, they're absolutely horrendous. I don't know what Peyton would do in this situation, he might get killed.

It's better than what Manning had over the final couple of years.

I think it's scheme more than the players. They scheme asks the lineman to do to much, and when they can't, they break down, the QB gets hit, forces throws, etc. It all filters back to the scheme in my opinion. A better scheme, quicker/shorter routes with a shot deep here and there, and the OL will look much better than it is.

Manning in this scheme would have some of the same issues. He would be more decisive with the ball but would have some of the same issues of getting hit, having to move around int he pocket. Manning with this OL in his previous scheme would be like Manning over the past 5 years.

The scheme Arirans insists on running is why Ben got hit so much in Pittsburgh and why Luck will continue to get hit here.

Why do you always have to bring up PEYTON not needed this is the Colts and Luck is our QB. Peyton post should be in the NFL section............Nuff Said

I don't. But good lord you guys act like he walked on water and didn't struggle. He was our QB before Luck and everyone on here is so enamored by him and expect Luck to win 87 superbowls in his rookie year. Anyone making judgements on a stellar rookie qb this early in his career need to chill out. NUFF SAID.

I am tired of Luck and his interceptions, blame it on him being a rookie or a poor o-line or whatever you want but he is horrible. I'm not ready to give up on him yet but I just hope he isn't as terrible next year.

I guess a lot of people said the same thing about Peyton Manning in his rookies season 26 TD - 28 INT. Let's get serious! I know everything is dreaming of the play offs but this team played better than expected so far. It's a rebuilding team regardless what the Colts say to sell tickets. It's a team with a lot of rookies under a rookie qb. A Team that lost a lot of veterans and playing with a lot of second, third string players that come to Indy to fill in as starters.

I don't. But good lord you guys act like he walked on water and didn't struggle. He was our QB before Luck and everyone on here is so enamored by him and expect Luck to win 87 superbowls in his rookie year. Anyone making judgements on a stellar rookie qb this early in his career need to chill out. NUFF SAID.

Sorry but pick on someone else I haven't even posted anything about Luck. NUFF SAID

It's better than what Manning had over the final couple of years.

I think it's scheme more than the players. They scheme asks the lineman to do to much, and when they can't, they break down, the QB gets hit, forces throws, etc. It all filters back to the scheme in my opinion. A better scheme, quicker/shorter routes with a shot deep here and there, and the OL will look much better than it is.

Manning in this scheme would have some of the same issues. Manning with this OL in his previous scheme would be like Manning over the past 5 years.

The scheme Arirans insists on running is why Ben got hit so much in Pittsburgh and why Luck will continue to get hit here.

The more I see each game I can't help but share some of your concerns with our scheme, winning record or not. He's too valuable to put in the firing line constantly.

Why do you always have to bring up PEYTON not needed this is the Colts and Luck is our QB. Peyton post should be in the NFL section............Nuff Said

While i don't think peyton is pertinent when discussing Andrew Lucks struggles, i think it's comical how everyone reacts when someone mentions Peyton. It reminds me of the scene in Lion King when Zazuu (the bird character),while in the presence of Scar, mentions Mufasas name under his breath.Scar goes berserk and threatens Zazuu. You guys act like Scar. Lol