Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guy who thinks he "wasted his money maybe" on getting seats for the Colts games just because Luck threw 3 interceptions should donate them to a real Colts fan who can see the BIG PICTURE and not every little mistake in one GAME.....

WHAT A WIN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HAPPPPPPY BOOTHEEL FEET!!! SHOOT...think I gave my dog a complex yelling and jumping around....lmao!

To the guy who thinks he "wasted his money maybe" on getting seats for the Colts games just because Luck threw 3 interceptions should donate them to a real Colts fan who can see the BIG PICTURE and not every little mistake in one GAME.....

WHAT A WIN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HAPPPPPPY BOOTHEEL FEET!!! SHOOT...think I gave my dog a complex yelling and jumping around....Laughing uncontrollaby!!

BIG RAZZZZBERRIES TO THE DOUBTERS!!!!

Oh and yeah...Hungarian Fan....it's TARRED and feathered and I've got a big bucket of it waitin' for you, HA!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good thing is you don't need to make any efforts and stress for that which will eventually happen.    Still Dallas seems to play down to the opponents this year, and the game could be equal more or less before they get to break away. 
    • it might not be a full rebuild but its gonna get close to it.    I think we keep our key guys.   Nelson Leonard Taylor Pittman Grover Buck   imo, those 6 are locked in.   I think we have a few key players that are going to develop into the next core, or be an addition to it   Pierce Raimann ? (maybe...) Cross Blackmon (maybe...) Thomas II (needs to keep developing, but very promising late rd rookie) Woods     To be honest, this last draft isn't that bad. I don't think we are looking at a full rebuild, but we have premium spots without a starter, or at least a question mark at the position. And then, we have many spots without good depth.     
    • I expect Jimmy Garoppolo to go to the Jets
    • I think Garopplo should go to Tampa if Brady retires. Use their 1st & 2nd on OL & TE. If they get healthy, they could still be a contender for 2-3 more years.    If not, he should go to the Jets. They will pay him & they could also be a contender. Solid weapons & an above average defense. They just need to Draft OLINE + WR/TE
    • I don’t think a rebuild is very likely.   I say that freely admitting I’ve been wrong more this year than any year in my 10.5 years as a member.     But this is my thinking.    1.  Most important, I don’t think Irsay is ready to declare a rebuild.   He can’t sell that.   There were LOTS of Steeler fans in Lucas Oil Monday night.   Bad for Irsay.     2.   I don’t think Ballard wants a rebuild.  I think he still believes in what he’s built.   That said,  I think CB is no better than 50/50 to stay, perhaps less.    3.  Even if Ballard leaves, with Irsay wanting to salvage what he’s invested these last 6 years, I think Ballard’s replacement is already in the building.  I think Irsay would want to hire either Ed Dodds or Morocco Brown.  These two guys are most responsible for helping Ballard build the Colts.  Both have had GM interviews with other NFL teams.   Now, one might turn it down,  but I’m not sure both would?    I think the franchise has too much invested in the current team to do a rebuild.   Now that might change in 24 or 25,  but by then I think a rebuild might be obvious to all.  So I think you may have the right idea,  but perhaps a year or two too soon. 
  • Members