Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck : Pro Bowl

FightLikeSin

I think this is a legit topic of discussion. If we look at who has thrown the most yards to this point, I think it reflects my opinion on this years Pro Bowl QB's in the AFC.

Tom Brady - 2,408

Peyton Manning -2,404

Andrew Luck - 2,404

So ask yourself if you think any of the rest of these QB's deserve to be in the Pro Bowl at this point, more than Luck.

Carson Palmer

Ben Roethlisberger

Andy Dalton

Brandon Weeden

Joe Flacco

Matt Schaub

Phillip Rivers

Ryan Tannehill

Mark Sanchez

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Matt Cassel

Blaine Gabbert

Matt Hasselbeck

The season isn't over and a lot could change...but I do think there is plenty of reason to believe that Luck can make it to the Pro Bowl in his rookie year. Here's the link to go vote!

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

I really don't think Luck deserves the pro bowl. Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, and Tom Brady have been the three best AFC QB's in that order. After that, it's Schaub, and then MAYBE Luck...

The fact that he's in the top 5 of the conference is remarkable though.

Lucks yards are great, but when you start factoring in TD's and interceptions, the other guys are better.

I think this is a legit topic of discussion. If we look at who has thrown the most yards to this point, I think it reflects my opinion on this years Pro Bowl QB's in the AFC.

Tom Brady - 2,408

Peyton Manning -2,404

Andrew Luck - 2,404

So ask yourself if you think any of the rest of these QB's deserve to be in the Pro Bowl at this point, more than Luck.

Carson Palmer

Ben Roethlisberger

Andy Dalton

Brandon Weeden

Joe Flacco

Matt Schaub

Phillip Rivers

Ryan Tannehill

Mark Sanchez

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Matt Cassel

Blaine Gabbert

Matt Hasselbeck

The season isn't over and a lot could change...but I do think there is plenty of reason to believe that Luck can make it to the Pro Bowl in his rookie year. Here's the link to go vote!

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Cant happen.....with Peyton, Tom Brady and Big Ben.....

..unless Luck throws for maybe 5,000 yards

Isn't the fan vote only one third of what is needed to get to the pro-bowl? If it was completely up to fans Tebow would have been the starter last year, but there is still the coaches and player (?) that need to still vote.

That's right... 1/3 fans, 1/3 players, 1/3 coaches.

Schaub over Luck due to being on a top 3 team...

Ben over Luck due to being more established...

Unfortunate, but true.

Ben is having a better season than Luck. It's not even close.

Schaub vs Luck is a better debate, but I'd give Schaub the very slight edge.

They won't get in because they are established pros on better teams. They'll get in because they're better.

Tom Brady - 2,408

Peyton Manning -2,404

Andrew Luck - 2,404

except peyton did it in 44 less attempts. he also has twice as many touchdowns and a few less interceptions.

Tom needed 16 less attempts.

My point?....

Patience.

Manning and Brady are two guarrantees.

The question is, does he beat out Roethlisberger, and Schaub? Don't think so, but the season is far from over.

But you gotta think one of those you mentioned is going to the Super Bowl, and Brady never accepts the invitation to play, so that opens a spot for Luck.

except peyton did it in 44 less attempts. he also has twice as many touchdowns and a few less interceptions.

Tom needed 16 less attempts.

My point?....

Patience.

My point?... nothing to do with how many yards were thrown. All I was referencing was that the top 3 QB's in yardage would be my picks for Pro Bowl.

The rookie is in the conversation on NFL Network, so i'm not crazy. His 4th quarter comebacks/pocket poise has people talking. It's not a bad thing.