Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lower level seating fans who sit on their hands during EVERY play

Colts Fan In L.A.

I know its been discussed before on this forum. Each time I see the Colts play their home games on TV, my buddy and I always see the lower-level seating fans just sit through the entire game. Im pretty sure the upper deck seating fans are the loudest at LOS

I know that they can do whatever they want but it still upsets me that they dont cheer loud and proud for our boys.

I know if I was there, I would have security have to shut me up because I would be so supportive and happy for my team and go nuts on a 3rd down play for our defense.

Go Colts! :blueshoe:

I don't really take issue with people sitting. You can make plenty of noise, even with planted posterior.

I take issue with some of the dummies who don't know to shut up when the Colt offense is on the field. Often, they are either just too drunk, or too involved in checking their fantasy scores to realize what is happening in the game. Pay attention and stick a cork in it!

I know its been discussed before on this forum. Each time I see the Colts play their home games on TV, my buddy and I always see the lower-level seating fans just sit through the entire game. Im pretty sure the upper deck seating fans are the loudest at LOS

I know that they can do whatever they want but it still upsets me that they dont cheer loud and proud for our boys.

I know if I was there, I would have security have to shut me up because I would be so supportive and happy for my team and go nuts on a 3rd down play for our defense.

Go Colts! :blueshoe:

I'm a long time season ticket holder and I've actually had people in front of me get annoyed from me yelling during defense...One thing I want to point out, Cory Redding was ticked off in the first half at the crowd in the club seats because they were all "sitting on their hands" during defense and he noticed it too...He came off the field one series and said "where were you"!!! I've always been a huge advocate for getting as LOUD as you can during defense no matter what down it was but there are always going to be people that don't because it's more of an entertaining event to them instead of a knock down drag out gladiator sport. You also have alot of families with kids and normally the parents aren't going to be getting up obnoxiously yelling because it might "scar the kids for life, haha! But anyways, "it is what it is" and it'll never change, also, there will never be loudness like we had in the Dome and I think alot of people have backed off for that reason alone...The good ole days of actually feeling like you're blowing the roof off the place are gone but we can always keep making the best of it so let's all hope for more passionate LOUD fans...:)

I don't really take issue with people sitting. You can make plenty of noise, even with planted posterior.

I take issue with some of the dummies who don't know to shut up when the Colt offense is on the field. Often, they are either just too drunk, or too involved in checking their fantasy scores to realize what is happening in the game. Pay attention and stick a cork in it!

I agree with you. I think, unfortunately, last year a combination of poor play and economics had a lot of people give up their seats. This has caused an influx of "new" fans that are not as savy to the proper ettiquet (I sound soooo stuffy LOL) In other words SSSCCRREEEMMM on Defense and make likea mouse on offense :) In section 409 we were exceptionaly loud. I did not sit at all during the 4th quarter. I was a little supprised at the number of Dolphin fans in attendance - far too much fishy orange and teal for my liking. The seats directly to my left and in front of me must belong to a ticket broker because it is constantly changing cast of characters this time Dolphin fans in all their Marino gear. They were very quiet in the 4th quarter :goodluck:

Maybe it's because their wallets are weighing them down.

Have to be to be sitting there.

I've sat in the 100's all the way up to the 600's. The people in the club seats seem to be there more just to be there, and less because they actually want to be there... I've always found that the farther up you go, the more into it the fans get.

If you can talk the next day your not doing your job as a fan.

I guess I am more situational noise maker. I always try to stand and cheer on 3rd downs and critical moments... but will scream, whistle, clap, pound on the seat in front of me, etc., all game long (for the D) when the game is big enough. Last year I admit I got pretty quiet, by contrast.

I've grown up watching football always on tv. I've been to two games and I didn't yell once... Honestly, it was a cool experience. I just prefer to watch it on my tv. I don't yell. And since I don't tell I decided to stay home and watch it on tv. I wish that others would be more like me. Let the ones who cheer go to games. And the ones who don't support their teams by watching on tv. Make the luc rock so loud. I know it hasn't reached its full potential. The big screens shouldn't have to tell you to get up and yell on third down. You should be ready to scream your head off! But I've seen so many sit in silance.

I yell louder sitting down than most people eo standing up. Not sure what you think the connection is between the lungs, vocal cords and the knees, butt......

Have bad knees and getting up and down is an issue for me. But if you think I can't yell while sitting, stand up in front of me and block my field of vision....

I have a very strong bass voice and great lungs. And today I am very hoarse from yelling for the boys in blue,,,,from a sitting position.....

How loud did you yell in your tv room yesterday>?????.....Bet you are not hoarse..

Have to be to be sitting there.

I've sat in the 100's all the way up to the 600's. The people in the club seats seem to be there more just to be there, and less because they actually want to be there... I've always found that the farther up you go, the more into it the fans get.

Actually our end zone is the loudest place to be. We are low (228, row 5) and may have actually caused false starts when the enemy is in our end zone. It happened yesterday, and may have helped win the game. Loud and Proud and sittin' on my butt.....

I live in Central Florida and went to that awful MNF game against Tampa last year...I was in the lower bowl with a friend and there was good amount of Colts fans....You may not know this but tampa fans are sooooo rude....very aggressive and mean and they punked some indy folks outta their seats...they went home...I cursed talk crap and was rude right back...by the end of the game they were buying me brews....we need to do more for our team folks....

Actually our end zone is the loudest place to be. We are low (228, row 5) and may have actually caused false starts when the enemy is in our end zone. It happened yesterday, and may have helped win the game. Loud and Proud and sittin' on my butt.....

That's because you have TubaGuy right below you! :thmup: