Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Has Highest Winning Percentage Of Any 1st overall QB in history

krunk

I went to the Titans game last week. It's comical how much they hate us for going from Peyton to Luck. One guy said it was like they had to face Michael Jordan for all those years and then you get LaBron James.

I tried to console them by saying they have a future with Locker, but had a hard time keeping a straight face when I said it.

I just posted the article FJC. I didn't do the stats myself!

First rounder? Roethlisberger was undefeated at this point as a starter.

I think I made a mistake by saying first rounder in my subject line. I meant to say #1 overall pick. That is what the stat is pointing to.

Did he start right away?

I think I made a mistake by saying first rounder in my subject line. I meant to say #1 overall pick. That is what the stat is pointing to.

Once you make the post, you can't go back and edit the subject line.

I just posted the article FJC. I didn't do the stats myself!

That's cool... I rarely read Stampede Blue.... Was just going off of the thread title.

Did he start right away?

No, Maddox started the first 3(2-1), before he was injured and Roethlisberger replaced him and went 13-0 during the regular season.

1st overall pick qb is what is meant

Oh okay, then that might be a bit different.

I went to the Titans game last week. It's comical how much they hate us for going from Peyton to Luck. One guy said it was like they had to face Michael Jordan for all those years and then you get LaBron James.

I tried to console them by saying they have a future with Locker, but had a hard time keeping a straight face when I said it.

That may have been a well-diguised slight my friend...LeBron James just got his first ring last year, is one of sports most hated figures, and is well known for only having 75 cents. Lol but I know what the comment was intended to mean hahaha.

I am more impressed with what he is doing at the end of games and halves than I am that his team has win four of the first seven. A lot of vet qbs struggle to be as good as he has been in those key situations. That's why I think we have something special at the qb position.

Not just him, the whole team. We've gotten defensive stops at key moments (like the Packers game), the run game has shown up, the coaching has been improving situationally, etc. The poise this team has is well above my expectations. When I predicted five wins for the year, it was because I thought we'd lose a lot of close games. To this point, we've won four of five close games. This is the most impressive thing about this team right now. Like you said, lots of veterans, not just quarterbacks, but established teams, struggle to put games away. This is something I didn't expect for at least a couple years.

That may have been a well-diguised slight my friend...LeBron James just got his first ring last year, is one of sports most hated figures, and is well known for only having 75 cents. Lol but I know what the comment was intended to mean hahaha.

Lebron only has 75 cents?

Lebron only has 75 cents?

Yeah, because he never has a fourth quarter. As in, he vanishes from the game completely and never scores in the fourth. At least, not until the Finals last year...

clap.gif