Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good thing we didn't waste a draft pick on this guy.....

The Peytonator

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/steelers-rookie-arrested-dui-charges-car-chase-wreck-204535847--nfl.html

I'll admit, I had him pegged as a guy I wanted. I sure am glad Grigson didn't have him pegged. How can someone be so stupid to throw away an NFL career? Seriously, a .196 BAC is not something that should cause one to act with such idiocy. Handle your crap dude.....

He was on my radar too....

I had heard there were issues, but with his knees due to too much weight. He could afford to lose 10-15 pounds easy.

But if he had any of these type of issues known PRIOR to the draft, then.... wow.

I'm not predicting this, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers said.... 'thanks, goodbye, we have some lovely parting gifts for you on your way out the door...'

Yikes.... what a mess..... :facepalm::facepalm:

http://sports.yahoo....35847--nfl.html

I'll admit, I had him pegged as a guy I wanted. I sure am glad Grigson didn't have him pegged. How can someone be so stupid to throw away an NFL career? Seriously, a .196 BAC is not something that should cause one to act with such idiocy. Handle your crap dude.....

What are you suggesting? .196 is ridiculously hammered.

Before I even opened the thread I knew it was going to be the Steeler rookie that has been plastered all over local TV.

What a shame.

We was almost shot by Pittsburgh police, scary to think about he could have lost his life for alcohol, but they decided not to because there were civilians around.