Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 09/22

sb41champs

Jags 21 Colts 19. too many turnovers. stopping run issues. running issues. passing ok but with picks.

this is an honest assessment. keep in mind folks , we are one of the youngest teams in the league and we need draft picks so a good byproduct of losing is draft picks but I'd rather win, win, win, win, win first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-17 Colts.

The Jags pass rush isnt quite as bad as the Bears and Vikings but they still have a solid D-line. If the O-line can keep Luck from running for his life (for the most part) we should be fine on offense.

On defense, its about stopping MJD and forcing Gabbert to beat us. If we do that we should win. Gabbert isnt as horrible as last year but he's still an average, game managing/dink and dunk type QB with bad pocket awareness.

When did we become a nation just wondering?

I HATE that expression. Never heard it until the Red Sox won their first WS in decades. They referred to "Red Sox Nation" ad nauseam at the time. Now it's applied to every fan base on the planet. Hate it hate it hate it.

Colts SHOULD eek out a low scoring win against the perpetually pathetic Jaguars. Enjoy it while we can - next week could be hideous.

I HATE that expression. Never heard it until the Red Sox won their first WS in decades. They referred to "Red Sox Nation" ad nauseam at the time. Now it's applied to every fan base on the planet. Hate it hate it hate it.

Colts SHOULD eek out a low scoring win against the perpetually pathetic Jaguars. Enjoy it while we can - next week could be hideous.

I've heard Raider Nation before that but now everyone is a nation. I knew it had reached the point of over use when I heard the call of the Ball State kick last week and they said "and Cardinal Nation will party tonight!" and I was like ummm I went to Ball State if we are a nation we are pretty darn small...

I've heard Raider Nation before that but now everyone is a nation. I knew it had reached the point of over use when I heard the call of the Ball State kick last week and they said "and Cardinal Nation will party tonight!" and I was like ummm I went to Ball State if we are a nation we are pretty darn small...

The Lichtenstein of college football? :P It was an irritating term from the get go. It's overuse just reflects "bandwagon" jumping by commentators whose vocabulary is often pathetic considering that they talk for a living. Apparently they think that it's become an acceptable part of the vernacular - much like "bandwagon" now that I think about it. Just rubs me the wrong way.

Colts 23- Jags 16

as far as other random predictions go... I say we only put up 2 field goals and no TDs in the first half, and then rally back with 2 touchdowns and a field goal in the second half. The Jags get a touchdown and a field goal and lead after the first half, then come out and only put up two field goals in the second half, 1 early in the 3rd and 1 early in the 4th.

-Mathis gets 2 sacks this game

-Luck gets 300+ yards

-Gabbert is picked off twice (Powers, Bethea)

-Luck is picked off once on a tipped pass.

-MJD is kept under 100yrds

-Brown and Fleener each get a touchdown.