Colts Training Camp Thread 8/4/2015

TKnight24

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Chuck Pagano says the next step for Vontae Davis might be to have him shadow the top opposing wideouts #ColtsCamp

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 4, 2015

Pagano says next progression for Davis could be staying with one receiver instead of staying on one side. "We'll see." #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 4, 2015

Frank Gore said he heard people down on OL before arrival: "I haven't seen that." Says the work hard, cohesive. #ColtsCamp15

August 4, 2015

Any second thoughts for Gore about Philly? "No. I'm here. I'm a Colt." #ColtsCamp15

August 4, 2015

Dumb question on the Philly front considering they just dumped their best guard.  

Also Colts OL is not as bad as people think it is.  Remember everyone not named Trent Richardson or Zurlon Tipton earned pretty good Yards per carry average behind that line.  

Dumb question on the Philly front considering they just dumped their best guard.

Also Colts OL is not as bad as people think it is. Remember everyone not named Trent Richardson or Zurlon Tipton earned pretty good Yards per carry average behind that line.

Someone really asked him if he had second thoughts too? Really media?

FINALLY!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Chuck Pagano says the next step for Vontae Davis might be to have him shadow the top opposing wideouts #ColtsCamp

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 4, 2015

Pagano says next progression for Davis could be staying with one receiver instead of staying on one side. "We'll see." #ColtsCamp15

August 4, 2015

This can be the year Vontae really gets put into the elite category if he does as well as he did last year against all #1's.

Toler...well, hopefully he'll have a better year because of this as well, haha.

This can be the year Vontae really gets put into the elite category if he does as well as he did last year against all #1's.

Toler...well, hopefully he'll have a better year because of this as well, haha.

Makes sense scheme-wise, that way Greg Toler isn't covering Dez Bryant in the red zone. But I think it would be more of a situational thing than full time. 

Also Colts OL is not as bad as people think it is.  Remember everyone not named Trent Richardson or Zurlon Tipton earned pretty good Yards per carry average behind that line.  

That and Lance Louis had not played since 2012 due to injury. I think it was a positive he was playing his best ball at the end of the year. I don't see us giving Mathis 5.5 M or whatever he wants. We will be fine.

That and Lance Louis had not played since 2012 due to injury. I think it was a positive he was playing his best ball at the end of the year. I don't see us giving Mathis 5.5 M or whatever he wants. We will be fine.

I don't think we will either because if we where interested we would have already brought him in.

However I can't really say that I don't think we should.  If we're going all in for a SB run, we have a major weakness at guard and the 2nd best guard in the NFL is a free agent and we don't at least give him a ring?

I don't think we will either because if we where interested we would have already brought him in.

However I can't really say that I don't think we should.  If we're going all in for a SB run, we have a major weakness at guard and the 2nd best guard in the NFL is a free agent and we don't at least give him a ring?

I think we can assume that Grigson knows Mathis' asking price. His agent is Hilton's agent, and we know they're in talks.

I honestly thought they abandoned the run way too much last year. It was like anytime they were down by a FG or more, all run plays went out the window immediately.

I'm thinking the same way.