Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2 players I'm excited to see progress next year

RockThatBlue

I was guessing you'd say these two when I saw the title, and I absolutely agree. We hit the bullseye on those two IMO. Moncrief I'm hoping will break out like Alshon Jeffrey did in his sophomore year, and Newsome should get double digit sacks and even more production. They will definitely be big parts of our team for the next decade.

I was guessing you'd say these two when I saw the title, and I absolutely agree. We hit the bullseye on those two IMO. Moncrief I'm hoping will break out like Alshon Jeffrey did in his sophomore year, and Newsome should get double digit sacks and even more production. They will definitely be big parts of our team for the next decade.

I totally agree with you. This off season should do both wonders.

Johnathon Newsome

Donte Moncrief.

Newsome had seven sacks as a rookie (not bad at all) and Moncrief showed many flashes of potential. Anyone else excited to watch these two next year? Both could be big players on both sides of the ball.

Agreed

if mathis comes back even half of good as he was, we could have the pass rush we missed this year.

I'd say a little more speed/athleticism than Jeffery, but not near the ball skills that Jeffery possesses.  Jeffery also has some of the strongest hands of all the WRs in he league.  I'm still very excited about Moncrief.  

Johnathon Newsome

Donte Moncrief.

Newsome had seven sacks as a rookie (not bad at all) and Moncrief showed many flashes of potential. Anyone else excited to watch these two next year? Both could be big players on both sides of the ball.

Duron carter